PSN Now Free Trial question

NebbyLunala

I don't know where else to put this question so please forgive me if I am not doing this correctly.

I just bought a 3-month subscription to Playstation Plus, and saw that PSN Now offers a free one-week trial where you can stream PS3 games. I have all but cannibalized all my PS3 physical games so now my PS3 is completely discless, but if I stream PS3 games on PSN Now, I could play games I enjoyed like Ni No Kuni. However, I am a bit concerned what will happen after my seven-day trial expires. If the trial expires and I can't play the games anymore, I'd have to buy a subscription to keep playing the games and I'd have to either stream very cheap and fast games to get their platinums or get a subscription. Should I even bother getting the free trial? Thanks to anyone who answers this in advance.

10 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

I don't know where else to put this question so please forgive me if I am not doing this correctly.

I just bought a 3-month subscription to Playstation Plus, and saw that PSN Now offers a free one-week trial where you can stream PS3 games. I have all but cannibalized all my PS3 physical games so now my PS3 is completely discless, but if I stream PS3 games on PSN Now, I could play games I enjoyed like Ni No Kuni. However, I am a bit concerned what will happen after my seven-day trial expires. If the trial expires and I can't play the games anymore, I'd have to buy a subscription to keep playing the games and I'd have to either stream very cheap and fast games to get their platinums or get a subscription. Should I even bother getting the free trial? Thanks to anyone who answers this in advance.

If you only plan on using the subscription to play Ni-No-Kuni, buy it because it would be really hard to plat in a week and the rental or subscription would cost more than owning the game. There are a few shorter games you could definitely plat before the subscription is over. Also be aware that if you have a data limit, streaming a 80 hour plat wound probably use quite a lot of data.

Edited by skateak