Suggestion for Forum Profile Cover Photos

euantp_

I'd like to suggest that we have the option to have our forum cover photos as pictures of our most recently played games, the same as it is currently with normal our PSNP profiles. Small suggestion but I think it would make people's profiles look a lot prettier and colourful.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Couldn't you just upload an image of that game as your cover photo? Also I believe the dimensions for PSN Profile headers are much larger than the ones for cover images, but @BlindMango would know the exact details about that.

I'm asking for it to be constantly updating to the latest game. If we all share the same images for each game it will be a lot easier and a nice feature imo.

3 hours ago, Genii said:

I'd like to suggest that we have the option to have our forum cover photos as pictures of our most recently played games, the same as it is currently with normal our PSNP profiles. Small suggestion but I think it would make people's profiles look a lot prettier and colourful.

Hmm, not completely sure if that would be possible since the cover image isn't plugged into the main site like the banner image on your profile is :dunno: Forums are separate essentially, but maybe Sly would be able to pull that kind of thing off, I dunno :P 

• Like 1