so your digimon can die?

26 minutes ago, Klonoa_Namco_ said:

What do i do if they are making like making tired like noises my digimon died and were making this roaring noises constantly i didn't know what the issue was but i saved before hand so if they did die i would have time to save them but im still confused as what i am suppose to do to keep them from dying?

They're dying of old age. Once their time runs out, a couple of hours before they die they start huffing like that. Not much you can do about it.

1 minute ago, NoOneWillRecall said:

They're dying of old age. Once their time runs out, a couple of hours before they die they start huffing like that. Not much you can do about it.

are you serious? what's the point in training them then? i barely had them i spent most the time trying to train all their stats at least over 1000 i mean even at that they werent even that strong to like barely fight level 7 or 8 digimons. how would i be able to fight off the stronger enemies if my digimon are gonna die off so fast from old age? is there like a limit certain stats can get to that kills them off or something? im confused.

Just now, Klonoa_Namco_ said:

are you serious? what's the point in training them then? i barely had them i spent most the time trying to train all their stats at least over 1000 i mean even at that they werent even that strong to like barely fight level 7 or 8 digimons. how would i be able to fight off the stronger enemies if my digimon are gonna die off so fast from old age? is there like a limit certain stats can get to that kills them off or something? im confused.

They become stronger and - I think, but I'm not 100% sure on this - last longer too the higher the generation is. I think my first lasted until day 16 (playing on easy) and just yesterday my Omegamon died at the age of 27. Granted, I also used food to enhance its life. 

That being said, later on when you have recruited a certain Digimon you can get food in the restaurant that costs 5k and extends your Digimon's life. Not sure how much it is per meal, tho. 

just found out you can extend the digimon's life with a food item sold by seraphimon in the restaurant it costs like 5000 bits each though (its only 2500 on fridays) also tamer skills can extend their life to up to 20-23 days if they reach mega(ultimate) or up to around 16 days if ultimate(perfect)

Getting a mega lvl Digimon on normal isn't that hard. I got my first even in gen 2.

Btt: gens dont effect how long they live a few tamer abilities will though. You can also extend their life with seraphimons food or marineangemons ability. I heard there is also a digimon that can extend your life up to 99. Haven't confirmed this yet.

this dieing mechanic is getting old. its the only part of this game i hate. spent 3 hours getting them back up to fighting stats and boom the damn thing dies again. back to square 1. probably gonna take a nice long break until the internet comes out with a guide book. and dont get me wrong i really like this game but hindering my progress with a death mechanic is absolutely awful. they should of added a rebirth system were you choose when they get reborn. or just make it like cyber S. 

3 hours ago, clintstrifez said:

this dieing mechanic is getting old. its the only part of this game i hate. spent 3 hours getting them back up to fighting stats and boom the damn thing dies again. back to square 1. probably gonna take a nice long break until the internet comes out with a guide book. and dont get me wrong i really like this game but hindering my progress with a death mechanic is absolutely awful. they should of added a rebirth system were you choose when they get reborn. or just make it like cyber S. 

Yeah i'm at the start of chapter 4 and the random encounter digimon kicked my ass and when i beat them i barely got any stats outta it i'm waited for a good guide to. in the mean time i've playiing cyber sleugth for the third time. Sooo good

For those who just want to clear the game and dont care about difficulty i know i said not to try it but i reccomend using easy mode. The enemies do not become easier to beat but training yields better results so it may help you a lot also recruit more digimon to help improve the city cause they may give you facilities you may need for example Go to absolute zero ice cathedral and talk to ikkakumon who will tell you about seraphimon then goto dead end  town in sever desert and talk to him to recruit him he will sell a food item for 500 bit which extends life and i assume the effect stacks cause using it for every meal (when possible) my digimon is at age 40 and still alive and well