so your digimon can die?

Never played Xenoblade Chronicles, but if is this like Re:Digitize and Original Digimon World then no, your Digimon will die (but their "progress" will be saved - your new reborn one will be stronger) and there is no way to stop that. If you train him good (since this is kind of a tamagotchi game) he will live longer // evolve higher, but he will eventually die.

5 minutes ago, Juudaime said:

Never played Xenoblade Chronicles, but if is this like Re:Digitize and Original Digimon World then no, your Digimon will die (but their "progress" will be saved - your new reborn one will be stronger) and there is no way to stop that. If you train him good (since this is kind of a tamagotchi game) he will live longer // evolve higher, but he will eventually die.

If that's the case, it's gonna make it that much more interesting for sure.  I wont mind if a Digimon will die in the end... though if they're data, I thought they could only be destroyed in battle? But ah well, not going to question the logic of the Digital World xD

On 26.1.2017 at 3:55 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

If that's the case, it's gonna make it that much more interesting for sure.  I wont mind if a Digimon will die in the end... though if they're data, I thought they could only be destroyed in battle? But ah well, not going to question the logic of the Digital World xD

One should never question video game logic!

this whole death thing just made me cancel my pre order. sounds like a big headache. haveing them die right before a boss fight would suck. all the posts ive read from other players makes this sound like a huge grind fest and i say no thanks to that. i loved cyber sleuths gameplay, kinda wish they just made cyber 2. i really wanted this game to. ill wait for a sale. 

10 hours ago, Wilsonthe3rd said:

Its not as big a hassle as you think you can get petrks to increases their lives so they live to an older age, they can't die from battle and when they get reborn they will have higher stats to the point when a champion can be stronger than your preivous mega.

Like me, mine are in the 4th generation now, but their stats aren't that high still.  I mean they are higher, but getting to Mega will still be tough for sure.

Really, this is effectively a Digimon World 1 remake so yeah, it's gonna be different to Cyber Sleuth which was a lot easier in my opinion. I have to admit, though, compared to the first game, your digimon definitely do last longer. I rarely managed to get an ultimate digimon in the original game, but now I'm getting them with ease and have already gotten a few megas after only a few days.

3 hours ago, DemonicPrime said:

Really, this is effectively a Digimon World 1 remake so yeah, it's gonna be different to Cyber Sleuth which was a lot easier in my opinion. I have to admit, though, compared to the first game, your digimon definitely do last longer. I rarely managed to get an ultimate digimon in the original game, but now I'm getting them with ease and have already gotten a few megas after only a few days.

I rented the original world years ago never beat it cause pal verion is literally broken from what i've read. But man there are alot of call backs to it even one a the main charaters when i notices the similarity i literally had a eureka moment.

On 30/01/2017 at 2:20 PM, Wilsonthe3rd said:

I rented the original world years ago never beat it cause pal verion is literally broken from what i've read. But man there are alot of call backs to it even one a the main charaters when i notices the similarity i literally had a eureka moment.

Aye, the european pal version was a mess lmao. I own it and the cover on the case is all wrong. It reads digimon world 2003 on the front and shows a blurb for what's either digimon world 2 or 3 on the back (only world 1 and 4 ever saw a european release). And same, I've never managed to beat it either which reallyyy annoys me. That's why i wanna do everything in next order

9 hours ago, DemonicPrime said:

Aye, the european pal version was a mess lmao. I own it and the cover on the case is all wrong. It reads digimon world 2003 on the front and shows a blurb for what's either digimon world 2 or 3 on the back (only world 1 and 4 ever saw a european release). And same, I've never managed to beat it either which reallyyy annoys me. That's why i wanna do everything in next order

No we did get digimon world 3 but we didn't get 2 so 3 was renamed to 2003 (even tho it came out 2002). The pal boxart for the first was from the anime despite so of those digmon not appearing in the game.

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_World

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_World_3

On 2017-01-29 at 3:25 PM, Wilsonthe3rd said:

Really I got to Mega 3rd generation and even got to ultimate by the 1st

I got both of my Ultimates in the first generation too. Still on it now, so not sure how long it'll take me to hit Mega.

Does 'easy' let them live longer? Anyone know?

On 30/01/2017 at 11:07 AM, DemonicPrime said:

Yh getting an ultimate was really difficult in digimon world 1 as kids me and my siblings and relatives never managed to get one then I was the only one who kept playing digimon so my cousin let me have his game and at that time I finally got an ultimate and on my second playthrough got an ultimate on my first gen digimon, was a metal mamenon. Ultimate was really difficult at the time as it was the final stage. 

On 01/02/2017 at 2:21 AM, DemonicPrime said:

My friends digimon world 3 was perfectly fine

What do i do if they are making like making tired like noises my digimon died and were making this roaring noises constantly i didn't know what the issue was but i saved before hand so if they did die i would have time to save them but im still confused as what i am suppose to do to keep them from dying?