Can't buy via PS App or Web store.

Eyeman-sama

Hi guys! I've been having this problem for a while now. Every time I try to buy via the PS App or the web store, I can't. I keep getting the message "Your purchase may not be complete. Check your transaction history in your Accounts settings". The last time it worked was back in September on a $40+ purchase. Is it supposed to be like that? I can buy stuff using the PS Store on my consoles (PS4, PS3, Vita), but not with my phone or computer, which is annoying because I'm not always at home where my consoles are at. 

Similar thing happened to me recently for the first time but on the web store. I did a purchase and got that message but it corrected itself after a few minutes. I think it might have something to do with Authentication i.e using a different device than usual to make purchases. Could be wrong

Reset your password from one of your consoles, remove any credit card info on your account, then try logging into the web store again. Once logged in, add the credit card info back in if applicable, and try a purchase then. Also check if you have 2-step verification on while you're changing your password

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Reset your password from one of your consoles, remove any credit card info on your account, then try logging into the web store again. Once logged in, add the credit card info back in if applicable, and try a purchase then. Also check if you have 2-step verification on while you're changing your password

I don't have the 2 step verification but I'm going to try this.

4 hours ago, evilartifact said:

I've had this problem in the past. It seems to come and go. Wait a day or two before making the purchase, that usually works for me. If you can't wait that long, you will need to buy a Wallet Code from Amazon or Gamestop. That will allow you to buy things.

I've been having this problem for almost a year.