Loyal Customer

12 hours ago, Jeffersonteng12 said:

I purchased even in the medal shop but there's no trophy. Is there another place?

Hard to say really.  I'm going to have to go back to each save point in each world (to make it easier, keep going to the World Map and selecting a save point there) and make a purchase for one character, then do the same with the other, especially since some places one can't access, while the other can.  Such as inside Monstro.

Edit: Medal shop doesn't count, I just got it and I have not bought anything from the medal shop myself.  Just went to different save points and bought a potion each time, since it only costs 20 gil.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

16 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Hard to say really.  I'm going to have to go back to each save point in each world (to make it easier, keep going to the World Map and selecting a save point there) and make a purchase for one character, then do the same with the other, especially since some places one can't access, while the other can.  Such as inside Monstro.

Edit: Medal shop doesn't count, I just got it and I have not bought anything from the medal shop myself.  Just went to different save points and bought a potion each time, since it only costs 20 gil.

You can get paint for like 10 munny (or 8 munny if there's a sale going on), if anyone is too cheap or doesn't want to farm munny. That's what I did when there were no recipes to buy.

16 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I already did that. Is there a place that the moogle shop is not near the save point?

12 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

You can get paint for like 10 munny (or 8 munny if there's a sale going on), if anyone is too cheap or doesn't want to farm munny. That's what I did when there were no recipes to buy.

True, forgot the paint was cheaper.  Either way, best to buy one cheap thing each visit if there are no recipes to buy that is (since recipes should be your main concern), then one item you have not had before, then a potion or pain each time.