Messing up link portals

So - I messed up the link portal directly outside the tower in Riku's Symphony of Sorcery's optional objective. (it was to do 6 special blocks) By this I mean I didn't complete the optional objective, but I murdered the dream eaters and finished the portal.

Did I mess anything up trophy wise? 

17 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

So - I messed up the link portal directly outside the tower in Riku's Symphony of Sorcery's optional objective. (it was to do 6 special blocks) By this I mean I didn't complete the optional objective, but I murdered the dream eaters and finished the portal.

Did I mess anything up trophy wise? 

Nope, other portals have the same sort of objective, so you have a chance to do it elsewhere (you can even redo the portal again).  The optional objectives show up often and once I got the trophy, most of the time, I just ignored them.  All they give you, other than of course, the trophy, is an extra item (usually something a bit more valuable).

So again, you're cool with it... only problem you might have is finding the right portal that has the same sort of objective.

3 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Nope, other portals have the same sort of objective, so you have a chance to do it elsewhere (you can even redo the portal again).  The optional objectives show up often and once I got the trophy, most of the time, I just ignored them.  All they give you, other than of course, the trophy, is an extra item (usually something a bit more valuable).

So again, you're cool with it... only problem you might have is finding the right portal that has the same sort of objective.

Good to hear - thank you.

a little off topic but you might know, I'm currently doing riku's symphony of sorcery right now and I unlocked the Lord Kyroo trophy without ever knowingly fought him.

You know what's up? 

1 minute ago, Griffon234 said:

a little off topic but you might know, I'm currently doing riku's symphony of sorcery right now and I unlocked the Lord Kyroo trophy without ever knowingly fought him.

You know what's up? 

I had that happen... it might have been a Lord Kyroo enemy in general that showed up.  But I still went and finished off Lord Kyroo anyway for his recipe.

And no problem, I had to do that too, like I was missing the counter one and the blocking one.  Once I found a portal each that had those, finished it off with the objective done, the trophy popped in the results.  So you do need to actually finish the portal for it to count.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

I had that happen... it might have been a Lord Kyroo enemy in general that showed up.  But I still went and finished off Lord Kyroo anyway for his recipe.

And no problem, I had to do that too, like I was missing the counter one and the blocking one.  Once I found a portal each that had those, finished it off with the objective done, the trophy popped in the results.  So you do need to actually finish the portal for it to count.

Thanks for answering my queries.

Appreciate it 

2 hours ago, Griffon234 said:

You know what's up? 

I got it after fighting that stupid frog that always ran away [you had to talk to him, saw him three times - once in Notre Dame church, once in the Fantasia-y world, and somewhere else I don't remember as Sora]. I swear I didn't actually beat him before he ran off again, but it still gave me the trophy.

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I got it after fighting that stupid frog that always ran away [you had to talk to him, saw him three times - once in Notre Dame church, once in the Fantasia-y world, and somewhere else I don't remember as Sora]. I swear I didn't actually beat him before he ran off again, but it still gave me the trophy.

Yeah - that's the thing, I didn't even interact with him, I just got it during Symphony of Sorcery on Riku and was really confused.