metalgreymon blue medal

i ended up needing blue metalgrey for my last medal spend a god hour and a half save resetting and nothing then i jokingly hd my cat do a rain dance and boom it popped up im not kidding i was play dancing with my cat while constantly loading checking the board quittng loading back checking and while i was play dancing with y cat it popped up

so maybe u need to have a cat do a raindance? or pray heavy to the RNG gods i dunno but i just had 5 farms doing the case searches and it eventually popped and i had black agumon popping up constantly i thought he was rare

• Like 2

2 hours ago, clintstrifez said:

did that for 3 weeks. didnt show. im at the end of the game does that matter?

I think metalgreymons quest was in the underground station so you would need to be at the point where you can returnthere in order for the quest to appear. I'm sure your doing this but just in case save like 30 second before you'd get the email telling you about the cases so that if you don't get it you can reload it. this was my last medal too and it is pain in the ass to get.

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

i ended up needing blue metalgrey for my last medal spend a god hour and a half save resetting and nothing then i jokingly hd my cat do a rain dance and boom it popped up im not kidding i was play dancing with my cat while constantly loading checking the board quittng loading back checking and while i was play dancing with y cat it popped up

so maybe u need to have a cat do a raindance? or pray heavy to the RNG gods i dunno but i just had 5 farms doing the case searches and it eventually popped and i had black agumon popping up constantly i thought he was rare

The last 4 medals i needed were pumpkinmon, veedramon, agumon (black), and Bluemetalgreymon, the fact thatthey aren't drops and not in the gachaswas so annoying. No joke I had written notes while trying to getthis trophy. Tho I think the multiplayer trophy is worse

On 2/5/2017 at 3:02 AM, Wilsonthe3rd said:

I think metalgreymons quest was in the underground station so you would need to be at the point where you can returnthere in order for the quest to appear. I'm sure your doing this but just in case save like 30 second before you'd get the email telling you about the cases so that if you don't get it you can reload it. this was my last medal too and it is pain in the ass to get.

The last 4 medals i needed were pumpkinmon, veedramon, agumon (black), and Bluemetalgreymon, the fact thatthey aren't drops and not in the gachaswas so annoying. No joke I had written notes while trying to getthis trophy. Tho I think the multiplayer trophy is worse

pumpkinmon and veedramon medals are drops its how i got them the only 2 in the whole game i didnt get from a drop directly from an enemy was agumon black and metal greymon blue and agumon black showed up every coupe of reloads so i dunno if tht was pure luck or what but metalgreymon blue was the one thaat eluded me for awhile but he poped up over al didnt take tooo long

those damn gacha machnes where a pain in the ass tho and the online matches the computer freakin cheats i mean im using all my powerhouse digimon and that thng tosses out baby digimon and they hit lke a frait train take nearly no damage get like 20 turns before i get even 1 and when i do take large chunks out they heal for over 1000 damage i periodicaly lucked out and got that digimon with a huge head for a body he was easy to take out cause he dont heal himself

and before anyone says just fight real people thats even more annoying the real people would just site there and wait til the timer was almost done then attack then wait then attack and thats just irritating atleast the computer just attacks right off i dont spend haf my life waiting for my oponent to realize its their turn lol

• Like 1

I just got Metalgreymon (Blue) medal and the platinum, set 3 farms for maximizing the case numbers with only searcher personality champion digimon and no farm items. Using ultimate level digimon will lower the probability of its case appearing, since ultimate level cases can also show up.

On 2/6/2017 at 5:55 AM, Koorimaru said:

I just got Metalgreymon (Blue) medal and the platinum, set 3 farms for maximizing the case numbers with only searcher personality champion digimon and no farm items. Using ultimate level digimon will lower the probability of its case appearing, since ultimate level cases can also show up.

champion only? but Metalgreymon is ultimate i thought? I will go try this asap. its the only thing i have yet to try. thanks for a new idea.