Buying games from other country account

aditya319

Hello guys.. i need help.. i actually bought my ps4 from singapore, though i am from India. When i bought ps4 i got 1 year ps plus subscription which is going to be over mid feb.. guys i want help regarding how can i renew my membership.. i just can pay on singapore accounts as all my accounts are indian bank accounts.. i dont know it just says that credit card number is wrong.. please guys help if there is any way becoz there huge price difference between indian and singapore ps plus membership price.. its 50 percent of what is for india. Please if someone has been doing it please help me.. 

20 minutes ago, aditya319 said:

Hello guys.. i need help.. i actually bought my ps4 from singapore, though i am from India. When i bought ps4 i got 1 year ps plus subscription which is going to be over mid feb.. guys i want help regarding how can i renew my membership.. i just can pay on singapore accounts as all my accounts are indian bank accounts.. i dont know it just says that credit card number is wrong.. please guys help if there is any way becoz there huge price difference between indian and singapore ps plus membership price.. its 50 percent of what is for india. Please if someone has been doing it please help me.. 

You could always try using http://www.play-asia.com/search/playstation+singapore to get a digital code sent to you for Singapore. It might be better if you just make an Indian account and buy PS+ on there, and you would still be able to use your Singapore account. You can't use credit cards or PayPal for another country's account, henceforth you have to use a 3rd-party system to get a PSN code.

It may be possible to make another PayPal account for Singapore, transfer money from your main PayPal to the second one, and then use the Singapore paypal to pay for your PSN Account.

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

You could always try using http://www.play-asia.com/search/playstation+singapore to get a digital code sent to you for Singapore. It might be better if you just make an Indian account and buy PS+ on there, and you would still be able to use your Singapore account. You can't use credit cards or PayPal for another country's account, henceforth you have to use a 3rd-party system to get a PSN code.

It may be possible to make another PayPal account for Singapore, transfer money from your main PayPal to the second one, and then use the Singapore paypal to pay for your PSN Account.

Thanks mate.. i will try these options.. thanks a lot for uar time.

On 05/02/2017 at 6:06 PM, TheYuriG said:

Fuck singapore, where is your account attached to? Buy that location, make an indian account if you have to. Sticking to another country is a nightmare, I'm saying with 3+ years of experience 

I know mate it is.. but the difference is huge.. i basically m interested in some multiplayer gaming from my indian account itself.. my singapore account is just for buying games and ps plus membership and i made account becoz i got 1 year subscription card free when i bough ps4 from singapore.. now in India my subscription is worth double the price what it is on singapore account and also i am also getting 3 months more free for that half price on singaporw account.. i use this account to buy free ps plus games and do multiplayer gaming on my indian account