Trophies after HDD upgrade

SarcalogosVermis

Hi all. I recently upgraded my PS4 with a 2tb HDD after a few issues that have since been resolved. I had backed up all my applications and game save data onto a separate disk to avoid the long download times for all the patches and DLC etc. Well that's worked fine - everything was restored, or so it seemed at the time.

In order to test out whether I still had access to some of the stuff I had unlocked in MKXL, I popped the game in and started it up. Very early on, a trophy popped - as of yet I have not synced it. This suggests that although all my save data and applications had been backed up and restored, offline trophy information was not. So according to my trophy  progress (when the console is not connected to the internet), I am at 1% for MKX.

Now I have long since 100%'ed this game, and I know the trophies on my profile aren't going anywhere. My question is, when I next sync my trophies - for I have other games I intend to install with all the new disk space I have - what will the effects of this be? Will the date/times of the new trophies that I have previously earned override the original times, or will it even show them twice on my profile? My suspicion is that this is not necessarily an oversight by Sony but perhaps a means to ensure a platinum can always be achieved if for some reason you have to switch HDD's whilst in the middle of a game. Any help or hints out there? I would gladly appreciate the help!