ChaoticFox9900

Item Collector Glitch

9 posts in this topic

I'm putting this in its own thread for some more visibility (and hopefully some help). Basically, the deal is that I can't get "Item Collector" to pop no matter what. Now, I have gotten every other trophy in this game, including "Record Keeper", but this last trophy refuses to pop. Is there something I'm missing? I have Mickey ears for Items in the Game Completion category in-game, but is there something else? Any info is appreciated, since I seem to be alone in this.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it might sound like a stupid idea...but if you haven't gotten the Keyblade from beating Flick Rush with Riku and Sora try that? I know it's not required but any new item might force the trophy to pop?

 

The very worst case scenario...run through the game on NG+ Beginner? With all recipes obtained you should start off with a rather large chunk of the completion already done.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have a save from before you got the last item needed? I seen in another thread that someone had Record Keeper glitch on them, and they fixed it by reloading an earlier save and redoing the last two things they needed to do. Might help in this case, if you haven't done so already.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I know it might sound like a stupid idea...but if you haven't gotten the Keyblade from beating Flick Rush with Riku and Sora try that? I know it's not required but any new item might force the trophy to pop?

 

The very worst case scenario...run through the game on NG+ Beginner? With all recipes obtained you should start off with a rather large chunk of the completion already done.

 

I have both keyblades, so that's out of the question. The NG+ idea is worth a shot, but since it's under the same save file, whatever flag affects the trophy might already be set and I'd hate to do another playthrough for nothing.

 

1 hour ago, evilartifact said:

Do you have a save from before you got the last item needed? I seen in another thread that someone had Record Keeper glitch on them, and they fixed it by reloading an earlier save and redoing the last two things they needed to do. Might help in this case, if you haven't done so already.

 

I have a save file where the only 3 items I need are the recipes from Flick Rush. I've tried reloading that file and re-completing my item category multiple times now, but no luck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChaoticFox9900 said:

I have both keyblades, so that's out of the question. The NG+ idea is worth a shot, but since it's under the same save file, whatever flag affects the trophy might already be set and I'd hate to do another playthrough for nothing.

 

Ahh. I only got it with Sora. Probably why I don't have keyblade conqueror as an in-game trophy.

 

It's possible that it might still glitch on you, but without another alternative I'm lost as to how to fix it. :S 

You've made one of every spirit right? I doubt it works but anything the game reads as new might be of help. I haven't seen this problem anywhere else either.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

You've made one of every spirit right? I doubt it works but anything the game reads as new might be of help. I haven't seen this problem anywhere else either.

 

Yeah, man. For all intents and purposes, I have done everything to get the platinum, and have a 100% complete journal (minus the in-game trophies). I guess within the next few days I'll try doing a NG+ run, but I'm feeling pretty disheartened atm.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChaoticFox9900 said:

 

Yeah, man. For all intents and purposes, I have done everything to get the platinum, and have a 100% complete journal (minus the in-game trophies). I guess within the next few days I'll try doing a NG+ run, but I'm feeling pretty disheartened atm.

 

I don't blame you for feeling like that. I'd be pissed. 

I'd go for whatever in-game trophy was easiest and see if that helps. :P given this special situation you never know what may or may not work.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2017 at 5:55 AM, ChaoticFox9900 said:

 

Yeah, man. For all intents and purposes, I have done everything to get the platinum, and have a 100% complete journal (minus the in-game trophies). I guess within the next few days I'll try doing a NG+ run, but I'm feeling pretty disheartened atm.

I am not sure if I am too late... but how about trying to buy all the stuffs you can buy at moogle shop? I've just read this and the TC got the trophy (and the plat) by buying all the items he could in the shop. I do not guarantee it will work with you as well but still.. worth a shot.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2017 at 3:51 PM, JaM said:

I am not sure if I am too late... but how about trying to buy all the stuffs you can buy at moogle shop? I've just read this and the TC got the trophy (and the plat) by buying all the items he could in the shop. I do not guarantee it will work with you as well but still.. worth a shot.

I had a glitch where I reached 100% completion for items, but the trophy wasn't popping. I tried buying one or two items from the shop and the trophy unlocked. Thanks for sharing. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.