DLC not working with UK disc

This is ridicoulus. I got the DLC for free and I just bought this game and after a couple MP games I decided to download the DLC only to found out it doesn't work. So I went to Google and found that it doesn't work with the UK disc if you import it from there.

I always buy my games from online stores in the UK because they're much cheaper and now I can't even play my free DLC.

This is absolutely ridicoulus. Hopefully this is not the same with UC3 because I'm planning to get the DLC there and I'm not going to spend an extra 10-20 euro just to get my DLC working.

I always thought of Naughty Dog as a company who isn't greedy and listens to customers and doesn't release a game every year.

Now I'm kind off pissed on them, why did they do this?

It's the same with every game. UK discs need UK DLC (so, make a UK PSN account, as stated above, and buy the DLC for your imported games on that account). You have no right to be angy when it was just your own ignorance that got you into this. Plus the DLC is free... Again, what Fox said is true. The DLC should still be free in the UK so just download it again.