''The Los Santos Slayer'' Question.

16 minutes ago, DEEM_ELITE said:

I was looking at the :  The Los Santos Slayer trophy and got a bit confused.

Because when im in the pause screen of the game i see 2 different numbers that both could be the kill counter.

Is it the ''shooter'' counter or the ''people you've wasted'' counter?

Spoiler

GTASA.png

People you have wasted. "Shooter" just happens to be the name of the criminal rating you have. The name is just coincidence.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, skateak said:

No problem man. Let me know if you have any other questions about the game. I got the plat a couple months ago.

How does this llat compare to vice city in terms of length and difficulty? Is there anything as irritating as Take the Cannoli?

Am I right in thinking that in San Andreas you are not allowed to use any cheats?

Just now, BeautifulTorment said:

How does this llat compare to vice city in terms of length and difficulty? Is there anything as irritating as Take the Cannoli?

Am I right in thinking that in San Andreas you are not allowed to use any cheats?

Yeah no cheats, You might have to go to the gun shop to get ammo and armor more often than VC but Take the Cannoli was a lot more annoying than anything in SA. You also don't have to get 100% on SA like you do on VC and III. No collectibles to collect, just the vehicle exports.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

What's the best way to rack up kills? I need roughly 1500 kills for the trophy. I tried using the tank, hoping to just run over cars and people but the tank blew up pretty quick. Right now I'm just trying to take over all the territories to make it some what fun. 

Get the minigun and have fun with five 0 till you get wasted.Then keep doing it

Edited by sephiroth4424

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/02/2018 at 11:43 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

Get the minigun and have fun with five 0 till you get wasted.Then keep doing it

Only got the chance to try this out earlier, it doesn't have much ammo and I only got as far as three stars. It seems it will be grind whatever way I do it unfortunately. That being said, I only tried it (minigun) once.

Edit: Around five months later I finally got the trophy, I ended up doing all the gang territories, far more fun (for me) to kill people for a reason instead of mindlessly running around killing everyone. For the last 500 kills after I got all the territories I got a tank and drove around a city, Las Venturas I think, while I was doing that I was always looking behind me and shooting people with the tank when they got close enough, due to the high number of stars plenty will drive up behind you. Then it's just a case of doing laps and keeping en eye on the mini map so you don't crash.

Edited by Slipknot_rooney
No need to make a new comment.