All for One Trophy

voyager49

I found using Gill Grunt was effective. It's mostly putting up with the tediousness of it, because it's a loooooong battle even if you do win it. If I recall correctly, you should go into the water spray tree. You can spray water with R1? [or is it L1, something like that] so it's easier to mash x to do extra damage. You can kill the summon'd Skylanders pretty easily this way. Stand to the side of Kaos and where the Skylanders will appear so you fire horizontally across all of them.

Obviously try to keep fruit around as long as possible before eating it. Most recommend being level 10, but if you're level 9 with some experience, then you can level up and get a free heal while battling. Of course it's a one time shot, since the data is saved on the figure automatically.

It's really easier than you'd think. Definitely is the hardest plat in the series for this reason. But you can do it!

• 1 year later...

Used Camo for the trophy and got it on my first try. It is quite easy when you attack with everything you got when he sends the minions and evade-regenerate while Hydra attacks. Don't forget that you can also heal (11 HP i think) when you barely evade the sharks' attack.

i had to use all 3 skylanders for that fight. at least if i lose em all i don't lose much progress.

i used the path for gill with the triple harpoon. that one proved effective for me.

spryo was improving his basic fireball attack

can't remember the last one.

Edited by kingdrake2

• 9 months later...