Platinium unachievable as of 22/02/17, patch 1.01

Lychnobia

Even after patch 1.01 (described as minor bug fix by the devs). The trophy for beating the antonymizer mini game doesn't pop thus blocking the path to the Platinium. After having spelled 164 of the required 165 words for this trophy, the following word is either ARCADEMARIO or no word is displayed. Spelling ARCADEMARIO or ARCADE MARIO will get you only so far that the words are recognized by the game but not counted and you get stuck at this point. Skipping and reloading don't work.

The devs are already notified and I hope this issue will be fixed, the game certainly deserves it.

Lychnobia.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saiyanknight87 said:

Any estimation on how long it takes to complete most of the game? this caught my eye as I noticed it has a 26% percentage rate for getting the plat. Also is this difficult? i was planning on buying this game this weekend but this post confirms I should wait.

Hopefully, a patch will be released soon, got an answer from the developers a few hours ago that they are aware of the problem and will work to fix it.

All in all I'ld estimate it takes around 10 hours to complete, 5 for the game and 5 for the Antonymizer mini game. Difficulty wise you could place it at a 2-3/10, so the rarity for the plat might not be so low after the game gets fixed.

Lychnobia.png

13 hours ago, saiyanknight87 said:

Any estimation on how long it takes to complete most of the game? this caught my eye as I noticed it has a 26% percentage rate for getting the plat. Also is this difficult? i was planning on buying this game this weekend but this post confirms I should wait.

Just to let you know, that % rate is the average of game completion, not % of Platinum achievers. The Platinum % is zero at present due to the trophy glitch mentioned above

• Like 1