Help thread

Neme-ita

43 minutes ago, Alondate31 said:

Thanks man Konami code woks! :) Now can you sign the place of Futuridium ship?

https://ibb.co/gyFJGF

See the rectangle with the two solid squares inside, at the extreme left of the map ? Well the rectangle just right to it, with two access on its right is the one you want to go in. This is the room of one of the boss (the one you should escape from). As said, use the teleportaion to ignore the booster box. ;)

any chance you've grabbed the artefact behind the vacuum enemy and the wall it's in front of?

Left to that vaccum ennemy is a monster breeder. What I did is put two of the four available boxes on the small gaps few meters right to the breeder so that it forms a bridge. Small ennemies can now access the large water lake without getting stuck in the small one. So I attracted one of the small ennemis in the lake close to the vacuum ennemi. Normally the small ennemis should jump into the water to get close to you. Once it is in the water, it cannot move anymore. Get under it and use your shield put push it out of the water. If done correctly, it should go on the plateform with the vaccum ennemy. If not already attracted by it, try to make the vaccum suck the small ennemy. After one ennemy eaten, the vacuum should no longer suck constantly. Repeat the process with another small ennemy. Here you go.

Also remember that you can push small ennemy only once with your shield.The second time, it will be destroyed.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Kyp-chan said:

Left to that vaccum ennemy is a monster breeder. What I did is put two of the four available boxes on the small gaps few meters right to the breeder so that it forms a bridge. Small ennemies can now access the large water lake without getting stuck in the small one. So I attracted one of the small ennemis in the lake close to the vacuum ennemi. Normally the small ennemis should jump into the water to get close to you. Once it is in the water, it cannot move anymore. Get under it and use your shield put push it out of the water. If done correctly, it should go on the plateform with the vaccum ennemy. If not already attracted by it, try to make the vaccum suck the small ennemy. After one ennemy eaten, the vacuum should no longer suck constantly. Repeat the process with another small ennemy. Here you go.

Also remember that you can push small ennemy only once with your shield.The second time, it will be destroyed.

Holy crap that's an obscure solution. I genuinely never even considered throwing something else into it's mouth. I've spent the last hour launching the boxes at it and hurling bombs thinking it was glitches.

thanks though! Got the plat now!

9 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

I am stuck on the first spider with Purple blast....can't get near enough to blast it with light or a bomb.

Maybe there is a secret passage, I am not finding (could meant to blow it up on the other side)...

Use bomb and "shield" to launch a bomb into the weak spot 

• Like 1

Hi!

How did you mange to solve rocks-lava-three stone blocks puzzle? It seems that it only way I can go now, but I have no idea how to do it. My latest power ups are dash and double bombs.

Oh, and I have a spare key, which I didn't found place for...

EDIT

OK, I managed to do this... To slide the rocks blockade I had to look a the number of plate and that many stones there. Released rocks need to be placed on plate based on weight shown in chambers above. That wasn't easy for me...

Edited by TandemHQ
solved the problem

33 minutes ago, TOTALFILM said:

Did anyone find collectibles guide already?

If you find a compass in the lost temple you don't need area with collectibles change into blue. After that you search in this area. Look out for secret wall 

Edited by Neme-ita

If you're looking for a map with the location of energy flowers, I made one here. By the way, there are 18 of them.

If you're looking for a map with the location of the artefacts, I'm afraid that's too boring to make for me. And since the compass tells you where you missed items, it's not really useful.To get the compass you'll need to discover all the secret items so that you can reveal the path to follow in the maze of the lost temple. The first item unlocks the second that unlocks the third etc. I made a map there.

Edited by Kyp-chan
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Kyp-chan said:

If you're looking for a map with the location of energy flowers, I made one here. By the way, there are 18 of them.

If you're looking for a map with the location of the artefacts, I'm afraid that's too boring to make for me. And since the compass tells you where you missed items, it's not really useful.To get the compass you'll need to discover all the secret items so that you can reveal the path to follow in the maze of the lost temple. The first item unlocks the second that unlocks the third etc. I made a map there.

Thx for secret items map.
But flowers map is kind of useless without screenshots.(

2 hours ago, TOTALFILM said:

But flowers map is kind of useless without screenshots.(

I know, but these would be kind of useless with the compass (though it looks more like a sextant to me). ;)

I actually have a screenshot for each one of them, but it's not helping either. And unless you have all the major upgrades, don't bother with the collectibles yet.

Edited by Kyp-chan

I have an issue with getting two artifacts. 1 under rocks, didn't found good way to move them. 2 is in sextant chamber, or at least map is telling me that there were too, but I couldn't teleport nowhere. I only need last update now. Any tips for those two artifacts, please?

BTW, @Kyp-chan thank you for artifacts solution! And to @Neme-ita for Konami code :)

32 minutes ago, TandemHQ said:

I have an issue with getting two artifacts. 1 under rocks, didn't found good way to move them. 2 is in sextant chamber, or at least map is telling me that there were too, but I couldn't teleport nowhere. I only need last update now. Any tips for those two artifacts, please?

First one : dash into the rocks with the turbo to move them. It took me a bit of time. I hadn't the teleport upgrade yet àt that time.

Second one : Neme-ita already answered. It's in the maze, not in the sextant chamber. Just get lost into the maze until you see, in a blue-colored room, a panel over the background door with some symbols on it. These symbols gives you the directions to follow for an artefact. If it's not working the first time, just try to repeat (after exiting the maze). Could you just post the directions you got afterwards so that I can compare with my own playthrough (I had ↑ ↑ ↓ → → ↑) ?

Edited by Kyp-chan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kyp-chan said:

First one : dash into the rocks with the turbo to move them. It took me a bit of time. I hadn't the teleport upgrade yet àt that time.

Second one : Neme-ita already answered. It's in the maze, not in the sextant chamber. Just get lost into the maze until you see, in a blue-colored room, a panel over the background door with some symobls on it. These symbols gives you the directions to follow for an artefact. If it's not working the first time, just try to repeat (after exiting the maze). Could you just post the directions you got afterwards so that I can compare with my own playthrough (I had ↑ ↑ ↓ → → ↑) ?

Thanks! I saw that post about second artifact, but I missed that it's about the damn thing. I even tried to follow them once, but didn't work then (although I had to try two times to get to lost forma), so I'll try again!

And now, while I'm in the room, I see that I followed wrong direction at the end... Also I started to do this after seeing symbols, for the first time.

My symbols are the same as yours, and were in the blue room :)

8 minutes ago, Kyp-chan said:

Jeez... So I suppose you have the same directions as me to go to the observatory...

No... My set is down, down, left, right, left, left.

Oh, and a funny thing. I have 45 artifacts and map shows me 6 chambers with those to gather. I had two in special temple with enemies to kill to open the door.

Edited by TandemHQ

11 minutes ago, TandemHQ said:

No... My set is down, down, left, right, left, left.

Oh, and a funny thing. I have 45 artifacts and map shows me 6 chambers with those to gather. I had two in special temple with enemies to kill to open the door.

Ok, so the path to the observatory is different for everyone. ^^

I also had 2 artefacts in that special temple. Are you sure you have found the 18 flowers, because it may explain why you still have 6 blue chambers...

2 hours ago, Kyp-chan said:

Ok, so the path to the observatory is different for everyone. ^^

I also had 2 artefacts in that special temple. Are you sure you have found the 18 flowers, because it may explain why you still have 6 blue chambers...

No, actually, I'm one missing :D So sextant shows flowers too, nice.

Heh, now I'm trying to dive into lava to get into cave with artifact. Not enough time... OK, got it!

@Kyp-chan do have location of flowers too? I just can't find second one in the chamber on the left... I have one flower from there and one artifact and chamber is blue on the map.

@Kyp-chan two flowers ale in chamber below that one you marked, just found two stems.

OK, that's certain now. I just found last flower under robot on two legs in one of chambers above.

Any ideas, where I can find those artifacts in those chambers below?  I think I bounced every inch of walls and there are none visible holes, which I didn't been before :/

Got them too... They were nicely hidden...

---

Woohoo! Got plat! No. 7 here on PSNprofiles :)

Edited by TandemHQ

So I actually reviewed this title, but like many couldn't find a few of its secrets.

But thankfully the OP sent me here to help me out, so thanks for that! (Update: Platinum secured!)

Though I was a little puzzled with the lost forma, as I thought I had to guide him out, he wouldn't follow and for some reason theres a trail that leads to a dead end above him - whys that there? lol. Seemed kind of strange.

Regarding the mirror in the lava zone. Once you have the teleport, you can teleport yourself inside the mirror, making you invunerable to damage and able to control your direction. You can then go into the lava pit and get that hidden artefact which is otherwise a bit of a pain.

Has anyone figured out what the walking giants (robots and lava) are all about? They don't seem to damage you and just walk back and forth, not sure what their purpose is.

Edited by Syph33r

5 hours ago, Syph33r said:

Though I was a little puzzled with the lost forma, as I thought I had to guide him out, he wouldn't follow and for some reason theres a trail that leads to a dead end above him - whys that there? lol. Seemed kind of strange.

Regarding the mirror in the lava zone. Once you have the teleport, you can teleport yourself inside the mirror, making you invunerable to damage and able to control your direction. You can then go into the lava pit and get that hidden artefact which is otherwise a bit of a pain.

Has anyone figured out what the walking giants (robots and lava) are all about? They don't seem to damage you and just walk back and forth, not sure what their purpose is.

As for the dead end above the lost forma, I suppose it's actually its entry point in the cave when it crashed. Just like your own entry point in the building at the start of the game.

Thank you for the explanation of the mirror. I strongly suspected it was about getting the artefact safley, but couldn't imagine I had to teleport inside. Actually I tried to teleport around, but didn't seem to actually do something. xD

For the giants, I don't have much clue than you.

22 hours ago, Syph33r said:

I think the robots are what's targeting you when you have the crosshairs aiming at you. At least that's the impression I got as those moments only happen when a robot is present. You can also turbo into their head to do a little knock back animation on them. I don't think you can kill them though.

No idea about the golems, they just seemed to mosey around doing their own thing.

5 hours ago, FictionalCrab said:

I think the robots are what's targeting you when you have the crosshairs aiming at you. At least that's the impression I got as those moments only happen when a robot is present. You can also turbo into their head to do a little knock back animation on them. I don't think you can kill them though.

Yeah, the robots are tageting you. If you dash into them and use your shield in their red eye when they are down they won't bother you anymore (until you quit the room). And no more crosshairs.