Fate Extella Themes are available to purchase

TheVader66

So while North America still doesn't have the Fate Extella Avatars yet, we do have at least the Fate Extella PS4 themes. The Fate Extella PS4 themes go for a $2.49 and are of individual characters (complete total of 20 PS4 themes). Also you actually get two themes when you decide to buy them. One called the Profile (it is zoom in portrait of the servants face) and the other Full (Full body portrait of the Servant). If you want to take a look of what it looks like, here is my video of me discussing about Fate Extella PS4 themes in more detail.

Don't have time to watch my video, that is fine. I will give you a summary: The themes don't have music and rumor has it that Sony might release an update that may allow you to customize your Wallpaper to whatever you want. So you might be disappointed with the themes. I still like my Ruler/Jeanne d'Arc Theme though.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2017 at 6:50 AM, Sigma999 said:

I believe so . Go check on the Vita version of Fate/Extella on PStore and download it . Too bad i doesn't have any music rolling while on the menu whe nyou put the theme .

The Fate Extella Vita theme does have music either? I was hoping it would unlike the PS4 theme.