my findings so far

DarQMassacres

not sure if much of this is news or not, but I have found out that you can jump on the little robots heads and not die, doing this multiple times can get you really high into the air and get you to floating platforms surrounded by small spikes spinning in circles. maybe something hidden up there?

Also, on the main menu if you hit down twice you find the 3d maze prototype, which I believe is the solution to one of the maze-related trophies, either the one with maze in the name or the one with maze in the description.

Finally, I am not sure how, but I had 25 coins so I decided to buy the extra life in the shop, then when I clicked again it let me get it again, so I just kept doing this and got 100 lives, then I tried the ammo and it worked even though I was 75 coins short, so I kept doing that until I never had to worry about ammo again. (until I closed the game)

hope something here helps someone or maybe is something completely new and hope t least 1 person gets a trophy in this game.

• Like 3

I've managed to get to the last part of the level a bunch of times but I'm stuck there.

This game is simply trolling us.

After 1 week spent to reach the last part of the 1st level, I still can't find the " D " to beat the level.

I figured out where it is, but even with PowerUps, it's unreachable.

TrollySoft.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
On 3/1/2017 at 4:30 AM, DarQMassacres said:

I had 25 coins so I decided to buy the extra life in the shop, then when I clicked again it let me get it again, so I just kept doing this and got 100 lives, then I tried the ammo and it worked even though I was 75 coins short, so I kept doing that until I never had to worry about ammo again. (until I closed the game)

hope something here helps someone or maybe is something completely new and hope t least 1 person gets a trophy in this game.

I can confirm that the store will glitch if you have 25 coins! Life's are useless IMO because I quit the maze once I die because of the enemy spawns. Not sure if the lifes will matter in later levels in the maze/game.

The ammo is very useful if you want to spam attack while running though the maze.

EDIT: You can have like 1337+ lives if you want, Ammo over 500k. Yeah I actually pressed 1332 times to get 1337 lives.

dSPxip0.jpg

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 01/03/2017 at 9:19 PM, DDasE said:

I've managed to get to the last part of the level a bunch of times but I'm stuck there.

This game is simply trolling us.

After 1 week spent to reach the last part of the 1st level, I still can't find the " D " to beat the level.

I figured out where it is, but even with PowerUps, it's unreachable.

TrollySoft.

Where is it exactly?

• Like 1