Help pls?

Stargazer2600

I'm on challenge 7 and i have EVERYTHING maxed out. I can take the skeletons out no issue there and every guide i seen says to save the rock thing for last. So after I kill the skeletons the little goblin things come out and I die pretty quick. If go for them then I either

A) Accidently wake the rock thing and die
B ) the wizard summons a cyclops and i die
C) I get ambushed by the other goblin things

Having a maxed out blade of olympus doesn't seem to really matter much here. was wondering if anyone had any tips. All i need is this challenge done and i got the plat

Edited by Stargazer2600

5 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

yeah actually, This video is why i can take the skeletons out easily but when i try whats in that video, i die

Are you making sure you're far away from the minotaur. Try to think of it like half of the circle is a forbidden zone so you won't  wake it up unintentionally.  Try to be on the opposite side of where he is.

2 minutes ago, reckscollie said:

Are you making sure you're far away from the minotaur. Try to think of it like half of the circle is a forbidden zone so you won't  wake it up unintentionally.  Try to be on the opposite side of where he is.

yeah what ends up happening is either the goblin things do this charge where they follow me or the wizard stays right by the damn minotaur. what seems to also happen at times is when i go to hit the goblin things with the L1 + :triangle: the damn blast hits the minotaur and wakes him up

6 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

yeah what ends up happening is either the goblin things do this charge where they follow me or the wizard stays right by the damn minotaur. what seems to also happen at times is when i go to hit the goblin things with the L1 + :triangle: the damn blast hits the minotaur and wakes him up

How about turning them into stone?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reckscollie said:

How about turning them into stone?

actually i think i devised something, once i use the skeleton tips from the first video i use the electric orbs on the goblins and wizard. this does wake the minotaur but that sees to somewhat help kill them faster. I got down to just the minotaur and a wizard before a rock accidently hit me (and was out of magic) but maybe i can make something work

• Like 1

• 4 years later...