Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

5 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

The first one was a good movie and they even acknowledged the fact that Predators were the ones that helped the Egyptians build the Pyramids. D:

I have yet to watch that movie. I must've watched some scenes.

I meant both. I remember watching a scene where the aliens were inside a pyramid, but I haven't watch those movies from start to end.

Edited by Deceptrox

Just now, doordie19822015 said:

@marvelboy10 What are they teaching you guys in highschool these days.I thought you would no most of them. :dunno:

Well I'm learning more about historical events that have occurred rather than animals and where they inhabit. This is for my African America History honors class. In Biology I focused mainly on Photosynthesis, Cellular Respiration,Transcription, Translation, Genetics, Natural Selection, 6 Kingdoms of Life, Homo and Heterozygous, Punnet squares, and recently I began to learn about the human reproductive system for both the male and female anatomy. So yeah as you can see I am pretty occupied with other things. :D

• Like 1

Just now, doordie19822015 said:

Then its just me guessing.Thats no fun man 

Oh don't worry I still have 1 more set from you to go and 1 more from Deceptrox. :) I have to go for about an hour. When I come back I'll upload that last 2 sets of questions. :) 

8. This fungus is used in baking. Yeast

5. The capital city of this country was once known as Constantinople. Turkey

7. The capital city of this Balkan European country has the name of a woman. Bulgaria (Sofia)

10. This is the only African country that held a World Cup. South Africa

@Deceptrox

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

8. This fungus is used in baking. Yeast

5. The capital city of this country was once known as Constantinople. Turkey

7. The capital city of this Balkan European country has the name of a woman. Bulgaria (Sofia)

10. This is the only African country that held a World Cup. South Africa

@Deceptrox

Correct on all 4. I'm pretty sure you would've answered number 2 correctly if you were around earlier.

1. What trophy is keeping me from earning Shadow of the Colossus’ platinum? Meticulous Collector

2. Which game is my fastest platinum from? Color Guardians

3. What about my slowest platinum, which game is it from? God of War: Ghost of Sparta

4. Bad luck? Good luck? Who can say? All I can say is that you are looking for a trophy’s name, and that while for some people it could be what its name suggests, taking me where it took me was not.

5. Correct order. Order the following Lone Survivor’s trophies by date (from first to last trophy earned).

A) Old Man

B ) Peaceful Man

C) Wise Man

D) New Man

E) Demolished Man

6. My “diabolic” trophy is from the game…?

7. I felt…safe inside a cardboard box in this game. I read Huey’s love letter in this game. I recruited Hideo Kojima in this game. I performed a Leap of Faith in this game. What game am I taking about? Metal Gear Solid V the Phantom Pain

8. Which game follows? (Hint: It’s an arithmetic sequence)

Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Assassin’s Creed II, God of War, Sound Shapes, Red Dead Redemption, ???

9. How many Super Meat Boy’s no death trophies I’ve got so far? 10

10. Fill in the blanks. (Four words) (Hint: Have a look at my milestones)

I Guess it’s Time __ ____ ___ _______ to roll the credits

• Like 1