Endless Eclipse Femto

This is possibly the worst designed boss I've ever played.  I've tried it legit, I've tried to cheese him out with Berserker armor, and I can never beat him.  Anybody have any strategies for dealing with his guy?  Also, how the hell is this possible with characters that DON'T have Berserker armor?  

Beating the Large Apostles on Berserk difficulty was considerably easier than this boss.  

I managed to beat him by using almost all the items I had and spamming the heck out of Berserker armor whenever I could. I was level 99, had items that would extend the duration of Frenzy/damage/how quickly it built up at 99. Whenever the armor was down, I'd just run away and let the meter slowly build up, but when I got unlucky and he hit me, it did a lot of damage. You really just have to just go all out with the Berserker form as much as possible. The key thing was trying to avoid being damaged from 80 to 100, which again, involved spamming Berserker armor over and over.

And yes, after that, I have no idea how to do it with the other characters except maybe Zodd.

2 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

I managed to beat him by using almost all the items I had and spamming the heck out of Berserker armor whenever I could. I was level 99, had items that would extend the duration of Frenzy/damage/how quickly it built up at 99. Whenever the armor was down, I'd just run away and let the meter slowly build up, but when I got unlucky and he hit me, it did a lot of damage. You really just have to just go all out with the Berserker form as much as possible. The key thing was trying to avoid being damaged from 80 to 100, which again, involved spamming Berserker armor over and over.

And yes, after that, I have no idea how to do it with the other characters except maybe Zodd.

I've gotten him down to 1/4 of his last (Red) health bar multiple times, and just couldn't close the deal.  

I've heard Wyald can ignore some of his bs stuff too, but someone like Casca I have no idea how I'm supposed to go about doing that.  

You just need to work on getting Resurgence Lv.99 on all three Accessories and use the Skeleton Knight Horse. Once that happens, your Frenzy meter refills very quickly. Haven't timed it, but it's very fast. Like maybe 15 seconds or so kind of fast. Edit: Timed it. About 16 seconds on horseback, 22 seconds on the ground. That's without hitting anyone or getting hit, which would make it faster. I also have Frenzy Inertia Lv.99, but I don't know if that affects this. Once you're at max Frenzy level, you take barely any damage whatsoever. At that point, it almost doesn't matter what else you have on there. I did this with Zodd and beat 80-100 without having to heal aside from the Transport Units. I've also beaten Femto with Judeau with just the horse and less than 99 levels of Resurgence. I had 0 healing items at that point and it took probably over 30 minutes of refilling Frenzy using the horse. As a side note, use Counter, and alternate between standard strong attack and dodge cancel for him. For Casca, it's the same. Counter, but mostly just spamming standard strong attack.

In order to get that much Resurgence, by the way, you'll need some accessories from layer 80+ that have it. When you do, amalgamate the skill to a piece of crap accessory like a Copper Ring. Once it's on there, you can enhance it using 1 blue stone instead of 3 or 5. If you use Aquamarine, it'll rank up and require 2 or 3 blue stones at that point, but you can always put the skill on another crap accessory. Then eventually you just put the skill on a good accessory. Beating Femto with someone also gives you an accessory with 30 levels of Resurgence on it.

Edited by Seibei4211

On 3/6/2017 at 7:22 PM, Seibei4211 said:

You just need to work on getting Resurgence Lv.99 on all three Accessories and use the Skeleton Knight Horse. Once that happens, your Frenzy meter refills very quickly. Haven't timed it, but it's very fast. Like maybe 15 seconds or so kind of fast. Edit: Timed it. About 16 seconds on horseback, 22 seconds on the ground. That's without hitting anyone or getting hit, which would make it faster. I also have Frenzy Inertia Lv.99, but I don't know if that affects this. Once you're at max Frenzy level, you take barely any damage whatsoever. At that point, it almost doesn't matter what else you have on there. I did this with Zodd and beat 80-100 without having to heal aside from the Transport Units. I've also beaten Femto with Judeau with just the horse and less than 99 levels of Resurgence. I had 0 healing items at that point and it took probably over 30 minutes of refilling Frenzy using the horse. As a side note, use Counter, and alternate between standard strong attack and dodge cancel for him. For Casca, it's the same. Counter, but mostly just spamming standard strong attack.

In order to get that much Resurgence, by the way, you'll need some accessories from layer 80+ that have it. When you do, amalgamate the skill to a piece of crap accessory like a Copper Ring. Once it's on there, you can enhance it using 1 blue stone instead of 3 or 5. If you use Aquamarine, it'll rank up and require 2 or 3 blue stones at that point, but you can always put the skill on another crap accessory. Then eventually you just put the skill on a good accessory. Beating Femto with someone also gives you an accessory with 30 levels of Resurgence on it.

Thanks for the tips.  I managed to beat it with Guts and Griffith, but after failing with Casca, I ended up getting everyone up to the 81 checkpoint.  I have one accessory with resurgence at lvl 99, for some reason, I didn't think they stacked like that.  I'll just have to re-amalgamate.  

Ok, so I've discovered that the horse you get at 90% Desires in the Endless Eclipse is amazing. It's the Hawk of Light's Warhorse. All three stats are at 800, it has Lv.80 Equine Resurgence, gives you 500 HP, and has some Luck Up. More importantly, it has Lv.99 Centaur. I underestimated that at first, but with that, you actually do really good damage on horseback. More than anyone, probably, Schierke is crazy good on the horse because she has that AoE move on horseback. I did almost the entire Layer 81-100 on horseback. I killed Grunbeld's dragon form completely on the horse. I did 96-100 in less than 15 minutes, which is 10 minutes faster than I normally do. Being on the horse negates the move that Femto does when he loses a health bar that teleports you, so while he did that, I knocked off half of his last health bar in a matter of seconds. Even if you have someone who has bad moves on the horse, everyone can do the charge attack. Serpico is so weak against Femto that I did most of the fight by just using the horse's charge attack to chip away at Femto's health. Even if you get knocked off, which doesn't happen often because of the 800 Endurance, it doesn't do any damage, but it still gives you a Frenzy boost.

But yeah, unfortunately, you do need to get to 90% which requires a few people to beat Femto first and everyone else basically needs to get to layer 81.

Edited by Seibei4211

On 3/8/2017 at 3:53 PM, Seibei4211 said:

Ok, so I've discovered that the horse you get at 90% Desires in the Endless Eclipse is amazing. It's the Hawk of Light's Warhorse. All three stats are at 800, it has Lv.80 Equine Resurgence, gives you 500 HP, and has some Luck Up. More importantly, it has Lv.99 Centaur. I underestimated that at first, but with that, you actually do really good damage on horseback. More than anyone, probably, Schierke is crazy good on the horse because she has that AoE move on horseback. I did almost the entire Layer 81-100 on horseback. I killed Grunbeld's dragon form completely on the horse. I did 96-100 in less than 15 minutes, which is 10 minutes faster than I normally do. Being on the horse negates the move that Femto does when he loses a health bar that teleports you, so while he did that, I knocked off half of his last health bar in a matter of seconds. Even if you have someone who has bad moves on the horse, everyone can do the charge attack. Serpico is so weak against Femto that I did most of the fight by just using the horse's charge attack to chip away at Femto's health. Even if you get knocked off, which doesn't happen often because of the 800 Endurance, it doesn't do any damage, but it still gives you a Frenzy boost.

But yeah, unfortunately, you do need to get to 90% which requires a few people to beat Femto first and everyone else basically needs to get to layer 81.

I'm surprised how big a difference it makes.  Got all chars up to layer 81 checkpoint, got 4 through 100.  Gonna try that with some additional Resurgence.  

Thanks for the tips. 

Edit: 

Finally got it! Your advice helped greatly.  This was the worst designed boss fight I've played in a looooong time. Glad that's over with.  A bad black mark on an otherwise decent and fun little game.  

Edited by DeadlySilence

• 1 year later...
On 3/8/2017 at 2:53 PM, Seibei4211 said:

Late to the party, but I can't seem to do any damage to Femto when he does that teleport move. I think they might have patched it or something.