Ohhhh No Plat.... :(

Devil_Max

Hi Everyone!

Im a Big Fan of the Saga of Alone in the Dark and i think the creator's put a Plat on this game bacause this game comming soon in a Fisical Edition to, when they come more cheap i buy them but the game have a great story because i friend mine who are playing now are liked the game because the cartoon's and the animation are perfect on this game! ;)

I think the game its not mutch dificult if i see in the trophies some are collectives, story and some for finished some level's doing something but i think a little grindy i think... :)

Cya Everyone! :)

3 minutes ago, nguknguk said:

The price is way too high for 300 points game :(

The Price of this Game its to Have it a Plat....im gonna buy only when they comes cheap...but im gonna buy the Disc Version! ;)

On 10/03/2017 at 7:47 PM, itzzh3lixx said:

It really tilts me that the only golden trophy icon isn't even for the golden trophy

Yeap your are Correct....Its a Bronze the Image.... :S

• 2 years later...
On 3/9/2017 at 6:06 PM, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

Im a Big Fan of the Saga of Alone in the Dark and i think the creator's put a Plat on this game bacause this game comming soon in a Fisical Edition to, when they come more cheap i buy them but the game have a great story because i friend mine who are playing now are liked the game because the cartoon's and the animation are perfect on this game! ;)

I think the game its not mutch dificult if i see in the trophies some are collectives, story and some for finished some level's doing something but i think a little grindy i think... :)

Cya Everyone! :)

Ya, no thanks.

Edited by MrTacoNinja