Payday 2 PSNProfiles community

If you're interested in the other versions of Payday aka first game or other platforms feel free to join too. Also don't do that thing where you're waiting for other people to join before you join I didn't invite anyone at all as I wanted only people who wanted to play and not pity joins lol.

I was thinking about doing this as its quite hard to find reliable heisters and it likely will be harder once all the new DLCs are released so would be good to know reliable players before hand. I have found a few, but obviously having a much larger pool of players means we'll be able to find people who are fun to play with. I'm talking to actually play the game every now and again and not just going for trophies as I've had enough of people who blow up the lab in rats rather than playing the level or generally do things like immediately leaving if they go down once and then getting The CPU stuck in custody. 

Let me know what you think I was thinking of setting some basic community guidelines:

- no begging for powerleveling/trophies (if you get along with people and organise this thats cool)

- no harassing members (screencap any malicious/begging messages and they can be booted from the community)

- I don't think having a headset is a necessity, if you either a just sit back and follow the lead or know what to do

- If you do have a headset don't blast music down it or learn to mute your microphone

- don't name or shame if someone sucks don't play with them

- I intend to leave the community open at the start, but after the new trophies are released it will be request only to avoid leechers

Communities up now feel free to join just search 'Payday 2 PSNProfiles' , if you struggle to find just message me and i'll send an invite.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

Great Idea! I've actually played with you on the Forest Heist on DW. You joined mid way through it. We failed on the escape and you ended up leaving. That heist is so brutal on DW but we actually had success the next attempt. I've finished all heists on DW so I have my trophy but I'm grinding Infamy levels so I'm constantly on Payday as of late. I'm also willing to help anyone complete what they need. I'll join the community shortly! 

On 13/03/2017 at 6:46 PM, ZachSmoke said:

Great Idea! I've actually played with you on the Forest Heist on DW. You joined mid way through it. We failed on the escape and you ended up leaving. That heist is so brutal on DW but we actually had success the next attempt. I've finished all heists on DW so I have my trophy but I'm grinding Infamy levels so I'm constantly on Payday as of late. I'm also willing to help anyone complete what they need. I'll join the community shortly! 

Grats on getting that trophy, I'll get it eventually though I'm really not looking forward to that level and Meltdown.