Online Connection Problems

Balosar

Hi guys,

because of the bossting sessions I tried to go online in this game again yesterday.

But with wifi activated the loading times are incedible long (my controller turned off, so at least 10 min). At some point the internet connection gets lost and then I can play without internet.

I thought it may be because of my old save. But even without the save the connection was not possible.

Any tips or infos for me?

Yes, I check this later today. Thanks.

But it's not just slow internet or something. It didn't even connect to the server of Modnation Racers. Never had this befor in other games.

Could wired internet only help with this problem?

38 minutes ago, Balosar said:

Yes, I check this later today. Thanks.

But it's not just slow internet or something. It didn't even connect to the server of Modnation Racers. Never had this befor in other games.

Could wired internet only help with this problem?

It could if your Wi-Fi latency was bad. Stick to wired always, if possible.  

Wired internet is always better, especially if you play online. If you want use only WiFi may be you need replace the WIFI antenna or some range extender like me. With this I don't have any problems and I play online a lot. But first, set up again internet conecction on your console.

Still have problems with wired internet. Loading time are very Long, 20 to 30 mins.

And why do I have to replay the first tutorial race every time again? I tried to play offline another race after the tutorial but after reloading the game I still have to replay the tutorial

• 1 month later...

If someone is interested:

After I noticed that I have the same issue in another game I executed point 3 and 4 in the ps3 recovery menu (doesn't know exactly what it's called; one is something like "renew database").

After that the games worked all fine again