sleeping dogs help required !

Dear psnprofiles, 

I am currently playing sleeping dogs for the second time on the ps4. My first time was with a eu disc and got the platinum trophy out of that game and 100% game completion. I really liked the game so i was looking for it to play it again on a us version of the game. the game works perfectly but i got 1 big problem. The trophies of my eu playtrough still are in the social hub menu so i cant get any trophies for the stat awards. does somebody knows how to reset this issue . greetings xxshin 

I don't have the game, so I don't know if this is helpful. My Google search found this:

https://www.giantbomb.com/sleeping-dogs/3030-29441/forums/new-game-social-hub-1426000/

As far as I understand it, it seems to be similar to Ubisoft Club meaning your social hub progress is tied to your account and as long as you use that it won't reset the social club.

If you had to create an account for this social hub thing, it should help creating a new one. Other than that I don't know what to tell you.

There are more than 30 stat awards. If you earn a medal in an award that you haven't already maxed out, all the stat award trophies should unlock.

The stats from your previous save file are downloaded when you connect to the internet, so if you've already maxed out every single award, delete your save file and start a new game without connecting to the internet.

This also goes for the Cursed Gold trophy in the DLC.

1 hour ago, xxShin said:

Dear psnprofiles, 

I am currently playing sleeping dogs for the second time on the ps4. My first time was with a eu disc and got the platinum trophy out of that game and 100% game completion. I really liked the game so i was looking for it to play it again on a us version of the game. the game works perfectly but i got 1 big problem. The trophies of my eu playtrough still are in the social hub menu so i cant get any trophies for the stat awards. does somebody knows how to reset this issue . greetings xxshin 

Have you tried staring the game without the internet connected? 

2 hours ago, xxShin said:

Dear psnprofiles, 

I have done this game 3 times on different regions. If you have any incomplete stat awards (not gold yet), try get gold award for that challenge. All trophies which are related to stat awards will pop instantly. 

If all the challenges are completed, you have to delete your save and start a new game and finish it without connecting to the internet.

Edited by ferryjan

• 4 years later...
On 23.03.2017 at 2:13 PM, ferryjan said:

I have done this game 3 times on different regions. If you have any incomplete stat awards (not gold yet), try get gold award for that challenge. All trophies which are related to stat awards will pop instantly. 

If all the challenges are completed, you have to delete your save and start a new game and finish it without connecting to the internet.

Unfortunately, it doesn't working :C
I tried save in process of prologue walkthrough -n after this (then u getting access to apartments)
Disabling internet after start new game -n before exit from the game
Only one specific moment, that i never goes deeper in the story line, my challenges have +- silver medal. I'm found in the internet late-game save-file, it unlock some gold in-game achievements (from Steam achievements i get only - for exploring all regions)
But.. I'm don't believe that for last four years, if this way really works for u, – can be changed (at least coz game's studio is dead) and.. Idk, that i did wrong