Two Spears Glitch?!

JavaNext

So I just recently started playing this and I found a strange glitch already...

So I started the game and played until the cutscene where Aloy grew up and then I stopped, when I started playing again it repeated a cutscene and when checked my inventory I had two of every item (two bows, two outfits and two spears). I sold or droped the bow and outfit but the spear is stuck on my inventory as I cant drop or sell it...

Its not a deal breaker but it's taking a slot in my weapon inventory for no reason.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to get rid of it?

• Like 1

Exactly the same happened to me.

Two Spears, one just takes up space. I am not able to drop/equip/upgrade the second one. Like you I did watch the cutscenes again and by the time I startet playing I had two Spears, two bows and three outfits (sold/dropped). Guess I'll start over. 

On 3/23/2017 at 3:23 PM, JavaNext said:

So I just recently started playing this and I found a strange glitch already...

So I started the game and played until the cutscene where Aloy grew up and then I stopped, when I started playing again it repeated a cutscene and when checked my inventory I had two of every item (two bows, two outfits and two spears). I sold or droped the bow and outfit but the spear is stuck on my inventory as I cant drop or sell it...

Its not a deal breaker but it's taking a slot in my weapon inventory for no reason.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to get rid of it?

I'm wondering. You should at least play up til Sylens gives you his lance (it's pretty far in), just to see if it duplicates that or leaves your spear and still gives lance. 

• 2 weeks later...