Time Heals All Wounds...Hopefully trophy

I can't achieve this, I used a chronometer and the 236A Hilda spam.

According to my chronometer, which I activated as soon as I chose her, I ended with around 40 seconds left but no trophy for me... am I missing something?

When I did it with Hilda spam I could easily beat time attack in like 6-7 mins. I m not sure what you are doing wrong then, its very easy trophy. Even survival is very easy, the only pain may be doing combo challange from Byakuya but if a noob like me did it then everybody can :awesome:

You need to be in time attack mode (obviously) and each round needs to be less than 30 seconds. This is super easy with the spam. Hell, I did this with WALDSTEIN with 9:24 as my final time.

Just use a character you are good at and you can still get under 10. Or try using the stick or directional pad or switch sides of the arena for the Hilda spam. This helped me with survival mode as I found the spam easier with a stick and on the right side of the screen.

3 minutes ago, Saionji said:

When I did it with Hilda spam I could easily beat time attack in like 6-7 mins. I m not sure what you are doing wrong then, its very easy trophy. Even survival is very easy, the only pain may be doing combo challange from Byakuya but if a noob like me did it then everybody can :awesome:

I'm a complete idiot :facepalm:, I thought it was related to Survivor mode, at least I intended that while using the ps3trophies forum guide... I should start reading much more the trophy descriptions, this reminds me when I wasted 5 hours with an online trophy before realizing I was playing in the wrong map.

Sorry for this big fail.

• Like 2