Couple Questions.

CrimsonFalzar

So I have a couple questions about this game I still can't seem to answer...

1. I see people with really nice head gear wings and mounts and pets yet the only thing I can buy from the market is outfits.... how do I obtain these?

2. HOW THE FLIP DO YOU UNLOCK MORE CLASSES? sooo I looked up how to do it on the PC version and it has a way to unlock every class in game but on the PS4 Version the only thing it has is buy it for 3,000,000 in game money... ?

3. I'm having so much fun with this game

4. How much does it cost to change your gender because there is a magic trophy for a female character and not a male thx game... The one time I make a male character LOL

I know the first time is free but I don't wanna stay a female so I would want to switch back so just wondering how much it would cost if anyone knows.

But everything else aside this game is so much fun lol 

Oh and before I end this 

5. How do you unlock those like 3 classes that you can't see yet? 

I think its like witch monk and necromancer ? I believe. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChastityFail said:

1. I see people with really nice head gear wings and mounts and pets yet the only thing I can buy from the market is outfits.... how do I obtain these?

2. HOW THE FLIP DO YOU UNLOCK MORE CLASSES? sooo I looked up how to do it on the PC version and it has a way to unlock every class in game but on the PS4 Version the only thing it has is buy it for 3,000,000 in game money... ?

4. How much does it cost to change your gender because there is a magic trophy for a female character and not a male thx game... The one time I make a male character LOL

I know the first time is free but I don't wanna stay a female so I would want to switch back so just wondering how much it would cost if anyone knows.

Oh and before I end this 

I took some time to use the internet to find some information for you, with the exception of question(?) 3 - pretty much putting them all into a search engine and searching for the most applicable hits related to the game you are playing. I've categorized them below, question by question and input relevant links. It's surprising how much information you can get from the internet, so if the links i've taken time out of my day to put in below on your behalf aren't adequate, i'd really recommend running some searches on your end, it can be really effective.

1. Costume related - http://skyforge.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Costumes

2. Node specific - http://www.gameskinny.com/yvcbx/how-to-unlock-new-classes-in-skyforge

3. Cool!

4. There are a couple of ways - https://www.reddit.com/r/Skyforge/comments/3f438i/changing_appearance/ - Also here is a video which shows you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEbAhB92EGE5. 

5. Could be a bug, could be something related to completing the province - https://www.reddit.com/r/Skyforge/comments/573cz9/how_to_unlock_monk_and_witch/

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

On 01/04/2017 at 3:01 PM, ChastityFail said:

Oh and before I end this 

1. The wings are from signing up on the developers website, I mentioned this in an earlier post, here is the link again Skyforge Website

How ever, I am unsure if you can still acquire the wings as I do not see it mentioned now.

Once the game goes live, there should be more options for companions and costumes.

2. At this moment in time, you need 3,000,000 credits to unlock a class, and it looks like they will add the option to purchase them through the PSN store. Which is ridiculous as I heard they are all free on the PC version. Also at this time, 4 classes are unavailable and can not be unlocked, Monk, Necromancer, Witch, Alchemist.

3. Not a question, but cool glad your enjoying the game.

4. I am unsure of the price, and yes you get a free ticket. Play through the story and you get another freebie make over ;) 

To play through the story, press the touch pad, R1 to Stories, on Gravedigger press Triangle to activate the story :)

5. Heh I already answered this above.