Any guides out there or in the making ?

57 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

According to a post back from October @GarciaFever was working on a guide for VDB:

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

Are there any trophy guides for Valkyrie Drive in existence ? I can't seem to find any. And if not , is there any guide being made ?

The last edit in that guide was months ago, so it's likely the guide has been abandoned.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Sorry about that @Sigma999. Would you be willing to work together on the guide?

I don't know . I never made or even help on a trophy guide . I don't even started the game itself to know some tricks and ways on how to get the trophies .

No problem on that . Porbably you are busy or not able to make progress on the guide to due to a number of reasons . It's nice that you did dedicate yourself to start making the guide tho .

Edited by Sigma999

2 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

I don't know . I never made or even help on a trophy guide . I don't even started the game itself to know some tricks and ways on how to get the trophies .

No problem on that . Porbably you are busy or not able to make progress on the guide to due to a number of reasons . It's nice that you did dedicate yourself to start making the guide tho .

Yeah I should have been on top of this the moment I decided to make the call on writing the guides.

• Like 1