100,000 points tips

TheMathProf

I was thinking we might all be able to contribute as to how we all got 100,000 points on each level so that we can help others (like myself) who are struggling a bit with these trophies.  I for one was able to get it on the forest level.  All you gotta do is survive till the boss level.  There, the boss will spawn infinite ghosts, and infinite ghosts means infinite points, as long as you know what to do.  The boss spawns three ghosts, one who is too high to reach, one who is at your level and that you should dispatch with a punch.  The third will be in the middle and can be hit with an uppercut.  But the trick to keeping your combo is to not hit the middle ghost right away.  Let it cycle a couple times so that your combo won't run out before more ghosts spawn.  As you kill the ghosts, they will either drop an hourglass (use these to make sure you don't run out of time) and bombs.  When you get a bomb, jump and throw it at the now several ghosts flying around the top of the screen.  This will help get your combo much higher, as well as your points.  Once you hit the 100,000, you can either kill the boss or die, it won't matter either way.

I hope that helps, and that others have some tips for the other levels!!

Well I got my last trophy a couple of days ago and I am 99% sure that if you dont beat boss in the level but still have over 100 000 points you don't get trophy. It's weird because score is visible in level select but somehow you don't get the trophy until you beat boss. Happened to me one time. And point trophies are easy with lucky cat. 

Edited by Testipoju

100,000 points trophies are really easy.  Just buy a few Lucky Cats and use them at the start of a level.  With two Lucky Cats you don't even have to be good at combos and you'll easily get over 100,000 by the boss as long as you don't die and dance a fair amount (Luck boosts only work until death).  My high score for Forest is over 300,000 while I was trying to get the finish a level without getting hit trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

It's really easy just use lucky cat and eternal flame, lucky cat at start then get a 30 combo then use eternal flame, boom you have all the points you need. Also you don't have to beat the level with the score to get the trophy, you do however have to get the score THEN beat the level. High score gets recorded even if you lose, trophy check is after you beat it but it checks highscore not current score 

• Like 4