Welcome to the Jungle and Eye of the dragon trophies

XShadowYakuzaX

Hey guys for those who've got the trophies basically 2 questions;

1) For welcome to the jungle is it random? or are there things you can do to make you get a perfect search

2) Is there a list anywhere of the cfrating items and were to find them as I know there are a few that can't be found via weapon search.

Cheers!!

You will have to send agents out dozens of time in this game to get all the crafting materials and equipment, so this trophy will pop up sooner or later if you go for completion. No need to specifically go after it.

Rule of the thumb though: the more money you invest into a trip, the higher the chances to get the mats you want. You can see the percentages change when you add extra funds.

On ‎22‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 6:03 PM, hpknight said:

I've no idea if 'Welcome to the Jungle' is random, i just gave the agent loads of extra money and i got the trophy after he returned. 

As for the crafting materials this list might be useful. There's an option to translate the page in the top left hand corner - http://dswiipspwikips3.jp/yakuza0/armor-search-material.html 

I did it like hpknight. Translate the site via Google translator and do it after you finished the game. If you did all the real estate missions you have enough money to spend it on resource search. With this you have the best outcome and the agents will be back in no time. The welcome to the jungle trophy comes naturally with the other (for me).