Platinum Walkthrough Guide Video

MynockGate

i just used this yesterday for my platinum. worked quite well, i just missed the lantern at rosarie's (i think that's the name), so i had some backtracking to do for the last trophies.

that's basically why i personally prefer text-guides, but it's not the videos fault that i can't pay enough attention of course ;)

and luckily this got a "jump back to checkpoint" feature, where you can load your last 10 saves or so, otherwise it would've taken me another whole playthrough.

Yeah It's good. It could be better but its the only one around so it works great. I missed the first chess board but backed track with a save.

And I also made the mistake of drinking water from a refilled bottle. So had to speed run a game to get the don't drink "alcohol" trophy.

Great game due to the atmosphere. Really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Video worked great, thats another job greatly done by russ!

Only thing which might have made it even better, would be him accessing the map on more occasions so you would not need to follow his steps 1 on 1. But since the game mentions these location names in big yellow letters, you could just use that in combination with the map to go to the right spot.

Also I put the gamma options higher in the options menu, which made the dark and night parts not dark at all :D. That made it easier to navigate for me. Barely made use of the flashlights!

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...