Living in the past??

Spraragen88

• 1 month later...

Dumb question, but how do I navigate the setting menu? Every time I go to the setting menu it doesn't show any settings and I can't access the remaster setting.

Apparently the 1.02 update causes a bug in the setting menu and you can't change it to 1999 mode.

Edited by DDrag00n

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, NullRay85 said:

Damn, it still didn't get patched yet?

Nope. :-( Thankfully I got the physical disc so was able to delete the update, but the most current version of the game won't let you access the settings menu.

7 hours ago, chrissonn said:

Nope. :-( Thankfully I got the physical disc so was able to delete the update, but the most current version of the game won't let you access the settings menu.

I've been checking their Twitter account for updates regarding the issue, but to no luck. I guess I may get the physical edition somewhere down the line...

12 hours ago, chrissonn said:

Yep! Literally less than a day after I posted about it they updated it and fixed the missing settings menus. I wonder if one of the developers browses this Website.

Downloaded the update and tested it, finally! I would like to think so, but I think most of the feedback coms from their twitter page amd the NIS America support page. Regardless, I'm just happy they patched it before thinking of spending into a physical copy.

• Like 1