Trophy Guide

Seibei4211

Wow! Nice to see there is depth to this game. I assumed there is, but I couldn't put my finger on it yet.

What I noticed is, in the remote car level there is an unreachable room to the left of the map. In the tunnel south of that room there is a grid you can't open. Through it, you can see a symbol (IIRC lightning) and the number 924 alternately flashing on a monitor. Tried that number on the boxes where you can enter numbers, but it didn't change anything of my notice.

Just saw you had that number covered, will try the stuff you figured out next session.

Edited by PlanetJumble

References to all these clues are found in other rooms.
For example the "K"-symbol is visible in the first level "In the corner" in a corner behind you to the right.
The clue for which lamps to be lit in the first level can be found under the tray on your left in one level, forgot which one.
The clue for the phone level comes from the cctv room. Look behind you and you have colored hands pointing at a monitor, a bottle, and a lamp. Also the numbers 5 and 1 are marked in red on a whiteboard (those are the only two needed)
The clue for the compass level is found in the room with the UV-light/cassette, on a poster on the door to the right. (press next button before releasing the previous to get the sequence done)
The clue for the UV-light level is found behind on the left the phone level. It's colored coffee mugs stacked on a table.
The clue for the radio controlled thing comes from the radio level, where you at one frequency can hear the voice say "Voyeur make this test stop"
The clue for the radio level comes from the radio controlled level, one of the vents can't be opened but looking through it you can see the text '924' which is the frequency to use.
The clue for cocktail in cctv room is revealed on the tray next to Dr Ingen in the Project level, this one as all others are activated with R3

There is also a hidden message in the serial numbers of each "handheld" device. 
The numbers translate to words, if I remember correctly in reverse level order they make up SORRY FOR DISTRESS DISTRESS YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE

Edited by Xaenith74

3 hours ago, dimavankula said:

Seibei4211, thanks really helpful. But most of actions for Hidden Secretions needs a visual view for me because still can't do K letter for example. And any good advice for You're a Machine trophy because third stage is most painful.

If you need a visual for letter K, go to test one and look at the monitor to your right. It should cycle between the picture you need to create and a picture of the blue static symbol. Basically, if you have the big triangle and the little triangle overlap on the right side of the picture, that should make the K right there. Then you just rotate the single circle on top of the other circle and that should be the picture.

For You're a Machine, there's not really much help I could give. Just have to get better with practice. You just have to get to the point where you don't have to think about which buttons to press when you look at the cue.

There's a feature on this site for trophy guides. You can even have more than one person working on the guide at the same time by adding them as contributor.

2017-04-25_19h12_42.png

^ On the game's trophy list page, you can create a trophy guide there.

I know about the actual trophy guides. This topic started out as a Trophy Discussion thread, but then I eventually figured out every trophy and put the solution in the main post before any discussion could happen, so I didn't think Trophy Discussion was a fitting title anymore and it seemed more like an unofficial "trophy guide".

1 minute ago, Seibei4211 said:

I know about the actual trophy guides. This topic started out as a Trophy Discussion thread, but then I eventually figured out every trophy and put the solution in the main post before any discussion could happen, so I didn't think Trophy Discussion was a fitting title anymore and it seemed more like an unofficial "trophy guide".

Perhaps you could make an official trophy guide? :D