RE7 'Not a Hero' DLC delayed... Dev. Team working on a new DLC as well...

Resident Evil 7 Not a Hero DLC Gameplay Details Revealed

Since players will be playing as Chris Redfield in the DLC instead of Ethan Winters, they will be far better prepared to take on monsters and other threats. This will be reflected in the game by Chris being fully equipped for the mission at-hand, with access to the powerful Albert-01 handgun, a new HUD that shows how much ammo Chris has left and reveals his health status, and an oxygen tank that lets him explore harsh environments. Overall, it sounds like the Not A Hero DLC will be a much more action-oriented experience than the core game. Source: GameRant on FB

Edited by zeit86geist
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, SolidJD said:

We had any further updates on this DLC of when it is coming? I really wanna get back on Resi 7 and this DLC I am excited for 

there was an update at e3, were the devs. apologized and explained (for) the delay of the dlc (long story short: dlc needs some improvment and polishing) i think it will drop oct/nov this year!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I honestly loved the fresh start with a new character/s and story.  I never was one, even though the mansion was iconic and memorable to where it's my starting point for love of difficult and scary games. But I never got that interested in the RE lore over the years.  It was kinda hard and isnt it for others when theres damn near 10 games made?  I kinda laughed that 1 of the of peoples biggest grips about this game was actually Redfield's face. lol.  Really?  I couldn't give two shits.  Regardless this dlc has me excited as re7 was great.  Needed more enemies, and a longer game, but it was something that tickled my devil rejects, evil within, and dead space itch.   Bring it Redfield, I excited.  Two days till ew2, and I think game devs are seeing people really enjoy this genre.