Pacific Rim

Wandererster

Yea, I saw this on YouTube a month ago. We'll see. To be honest, I think Hollywood has lost it's edge. There is no more creativity anymore. It's pretty much all the same old recycled crap that has been done for the past 100 years. New graphics and CGI don't make an old story new. *yawn*

There hasnt been an original story in years. They all follow a base model and different variables are changed. This movie looks pretty cool though. Saw the trailer yestterday

Yea, I saw this on YouTube a month ago. We'll see. To be honest, I think Hollywood has lost it's edge. There is no more creativity anymore. It's pretty much all the same old recycled crap that has been done for the past 100 years. New graphics and CGI don't make an old story new. *yawn*

I think Warm Bodies kinda made me think that way, and the guy looks alot like the new Dante from DMC.

I think Warm Bodies kinda made me think that way, and the guy looks alot like the new Dante from DMC.

Ugh...Don't get me started on that Twilight generation DMC motherfucker. And yea, that's the same thing. I think I'm getting too old for this shit. I'm starting to look into all this stuff a little deeper than when I did 15 years ago. Although, 15 years ago, developers and Hollywood could only rely on story and acting. The CGI was still in it's infancy as well as video game graphics.