Dragon of the North Trophy List Discussion

Aranea Highwind

Did anyone felt a Lady Maria vibe from Bloodborne? :P a great boss to finish the dlc

the way of the demon will be a long one, but I'll definitely go for it, the game is awesome. I'll just take my time and go for it while grinding the 15+ on all weapons and armor trophy.

Edited by Mah2c

1 minute ago, ryankamal1998 said:

You just named the boss and the video thumbnail is there no matter what, I can't help looking at that.

Done. sorry about it then, wasn't my intention. Can't delete the one you quoted trough.

Great dlc, you should try it whenever you can

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Done. sorry about it then, wasn't my intention. Can't delete the one you quoted trough.

Great dlc, you should try it whenever you can

Sorry I don't mean to sound salty. I just like to stay spoiler free :P going back to the dlc soon!

10 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

Just got the Destroyer of Demons trophy. Literally you have to beat everything there is on this game. This should have been a gold trophy at the very least.

Maybe it's advisable people go for it now since they seem to add free dlc missions which could count towards it? Congrats on the trophy!

On 2017-5-11 at 5:42 PM, Aranea Highwind said:

Just got the Destroyer of Demons trophy. Literally you have to beat everything there is on this game. This should have been a gold trophy at the very least.

You need to beat all the Dojo missions as well? 

4 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

Yes those are required as well. You will most likely end up using a cheese method on those Dojo missions as some are just way to annoying (especially the Odachi guy).

Thanks. Those and the Twilight missions are the only ones left for me. How can this be a broze trophy is something I will never undestand. Dojo missions suck because you need to realocate points over and over :/