Trophy thoughts?

NaseemJohn

Didn't know what this game was until I saw the trophy list then checked some gameplay. Seems like it's a souls inspired rpg but with way lower budget obviously since it's an indie studio behind it. Game looks alright tho and platinum seems pretty easy also. Will definitely get it at launch depending on the price and hopefully it's good.

22 minutes ago, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

I'm hoping to buy this game as well, hopefully Prey doesn't come in the mail by then.

Hope we can help each other in finding some of the collectibles.(such as legendary swords/relics and what not)

When does this come out?

30 minutes ago, Jackall-M said:

Hey guys, i am the developer of the game. You guys can get all the trophies in 3-4 hours.There is a lot of indirect stuff that can be kinda hard to find, like some relics, so i can help if it comes to one relic for instance. Our wiki was hacked a good time ago, so i can't show you a list on how to get every trophy. But as i said, anything i can do for you guys. I love trophy hunting as well as anybody... :D

If you are telling the truth then that is freaking awesome dude, I just bought it and will play it tonight,I originally heard about the game in the Playstation Blog Post/On Steam, it looks like good stuff, and i'm sorry to hear about the hacking, that Wiki would of been some good help since I like playing with a roadmap/guide, although Im not going to worry,and if I miss anything just go for that NG+

Edited by Radical-Cool-Boy
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

If you are telling the truth then that is freaking awesome dude, I just bought it and will play it tonight,I originally heard about the game in the Playstation Blog Post/On Steam, it looks like good stuff, and i'm sorry to hear about the hacking, that Wiki would of been some good help since I like playing with a roadmap/guide, although Im not going to worry,and if I miss anything just go for that NG+

Great! Our budget ended before we could really finish the game so sorry about some stiff animations and weapon variety(visually), i hope that does not screw your experience. We will do better next time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jackall-M said:

Great! Our budget ended before we could really finish the game so sorry about some stiff animations and weapon variety(visually), i hope that does not screw your experience. We will do better next time.

That sucks, but so far I am really digging it, it kind of reminds me of Necropolis, Aragami, as well as Absolver. although I was a little lost in the begining, but luckily the map is the right size to joyfully explore it, but I do have some questions on what to do with certain quests/characters.

I noticed sometimes there will be a Shadowy icon of a warrior during the night, and sometimes the afternoon, they are incredibly strong, what is their purpose?

What do I do with the writer that randomly appears looking for a blue portal?

Whats the best story wise route of taking down bosses? (By names)

And what do I do to get the "Friendship of Blades and Bullets" trophy? I already talked to the cowboy and got the gun, so I assume that Samurai by the water that gets up and tries fighting you is the guy I need to defeat.

So far those are my only questions, but other then that, the game is pretty cool so far, I can only imagine what you would of done if the budget hadn't of ended (Perhaps local-coop?)

EDIT: I also noticed when I get "Cloud Water" Boss down to half health the game freezes and does an error code every time, and all Sony tells me to do is update my system and the game.

1 hour ago, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

That sucks, but so far I am really digging it, it kind of reminds me of Necropolis, Aragami, as well as Absolver. although I was a little lost in the begining, but luckily the map is the right size to joyfully explore it, but I do have some questions on what to do with certain quests/characters.

I noticed sometimes there will be a Shadowy icon of a warrior during the night, and sometimes the afternoon, they are incredibly strong, what is their purpose?

What do I do with the writer that randomly appears looking for a blue portal?

Whats the best story wise route of taking down bosses? (By names)

And what do I do to get the "Friendship of Blades and Bullets" trophy? I already talked to the cowboy and got the gun, so I assume that Samurai by the water that gets up and tries fighting you is the guy I need to defeat.

So far those are my only questions, but other then that, the game is pretty cool so far, I can only imagine what you would of done if the budget hadn't of ended (Perhaps local-coop?)

EDIT: I also noticed when I get "Cloud Water" Boss down to half health the game freezes and does an error code every time, and all Sony tells me to do is update my system and the game.

The shadow warrior are the what remains of the first sinners.

The writer you need to take him to a portal at the snowy area (White Valley) but there is no "real" reward for doing that.

Well for me when was testing was pretty simple. Pale Mask King (In White Valley) -> All the rest... There is a secret that makes you defeat him in one hit. Some bosses require you to transform the Orin's body to enter their domain, this are the hardest in my opinion.

You can make the cowboy follow you to the samurai at the waterfall to trigger that tropphy or make the samurai follow you to the cowboy and would also trigger, just watch out so you don't get hit by their fight.

The Cloud Water boss bug i will pass to the rest of the team soon, this didn't happen to us at our tests. If we are able to reproduce we will do our best to make a patch as soon as we can.

38 minutes ago, Jackall-M said:

The shadow warrior are the what remains of the first sinners.

The writer you need to take him to a portal at the snowy area (White Valley) but there is no "real" reward for doing that.

Well for me when was testing was pretty simple. Pale Mask King (In White Valley) -> All the rest... There is a secret that makes you defeat him in one hit. Some bosses require you to transform the Orin's body to enter their domain, this are the hardest in my opinion.

You can make the cowboy follow you to the samurai at the waterfall to trigger that tropphy or make the samurai follow you to the cowboy and would also trigger, just watch out so you don't get hit by their fight.

The Cloud Water boss bug i will pass to the rest of the team soon, this didn't happen to us at our tests. If we are able to reproduce we will do our best to make a patch as soon as we can.

Alright, thanks so much for the quick responses, I have tried battling the boss again several times so far, but it always freezes and ends with an error.

If it helps at all i'm using the "Saori" style, along with the Legendary Blade "The Sixth Sword" not sure if I am just attacking that fast that it crashes the game, or if its a bigger problem. (Attacking using R1)

30 minutes ago, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

Alright, thanks so much for the quick responses, I have tried battling the boss again several times so far, but it always freezes and ends with an error.

If it helps at all i'm using the "Saori" style, along with the Legendary Blade "The Sixth Sword" not sure if I am just attacking that fast that it crashes the game, or if its a bigger problem. (Attacking using R1)

You are getting all the trophies really fast! Sorry about that crash that is happening, the game is not huge (size wise) if you want, you can delete the game and reinstall to see if this fixes the crash. Can you also tell, if this happens exactly at the middle of the health bar of Cloud Water or is random during the combat?

28 minutes ago, Jackall-M said:

You are getting all the trophies really fast! Sorry about that crash that is happening, the game is not huge (size wise) if you want, you can delete the game and reinstall to see if this fixes the crash. Can you also tell, if this happens exactly at the middle of the health bar of Cloud Water or is random during the combat?

Three times its been a little bit past the middle of the health bar, but the other two times its a little bit before the middle, but it happens every time towards the middle of the healthbar.

I just found out what it is, I had a little bit of dust on the vents, so my PS4 was overheating, after I safely turned my PS4 off and got rid of some of the dust it finally let me beat the boss, its kinda funny, overheating was the issue for me.

9 minutes ago, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

Three times its been a little bit past the middle of the health bar, but the other two times its a little bit before the middle, but it happens every time towards the middle of the healthbar.

I just found out what it is, I had a little bit of dust on the vents, so my PS4 was overheating, after I safely turned my PS4 off and got rid of some of the dust it finally let me beat the boss, its kinda funny, overheating was the issue for me.

You had me and two programmers really worried! Hahahahah! Great it was fixed!

18 hours ago, Jackall-M said:

You had me and two programmers really worried! Hahahahah! Great it was fixed!

Haha, I know that feeling, I always forget that sometimes it might be the machine, and not the game.

Also I have another question, how do you get the Relic Sycthe? The grim reaper looking guy asks for a "Silk" or a child, and it appears that I need to be under the green moon, I have put it under the green moon but that only activates the boat from what I know.

EDIT: Finally beat the game, "Breaking the Curse" trophy glitched on me though, even though I had all seven swords in my possession, hopefully it won't glitch during NG+ and I still gotta find out how to get that Scythe relic.

Is there any changes or carryover in NG+?

18 hours ago, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

Haha, I know that feeling, I always forget that sometimes it might be the machine, and not the game.

Also I have another question, how do you get the Relic Sycthe? The grim reaper looking guy asks for a "Silk" or a child, and it appears that I need to be under the green moon, I have put it under the green moon but that only activates the boat from what I know.

EDIT: Finally beat the game, "Breaking the Curse" trophy glitched on me though, even though I had all seven swords in my possession, hopefully it won't glitch during NG+ and I still gotta find out how to get that Scythe relic.

Is there any changes or carryover in NG+?

You need to bring to him Silk Maiden that is in the cave between White Valley and Bamboo Woods, but first you need to defeat Cloud Water to do that. After that, silk will follow you to the cemetery where Moon Eater is...

Really strange about "Breaking the Curse", we will try to replicate that, we hope that doesn't glich another time and you were just unlucky.

Nothing carries over to the NG+, the enemies are way harder to kill and any NPCs dead respawn. 

1 hour ago, Jackall-M said:

You need to bring to him Silk Maiden that is in the cave between White Valley and Bamboo Woods, but first you need to defeat Cloud Water to do that. After that, silk will follow you to the cemetery where Moon Eater is...

Really strange about "Breaking the Curse", we will try to replicate that, we hope that doesn't glich another time and you were just unlucky.

Nothing carries over to the NG+, the enemies are way harder to kill and any NPCs dead respawn. 

Damn, I was hoping it wasn't going to be the Silk Maiden, I asked her to follow me and she died because she kept fighting a random enemy.

I don't know if I should go NG+ or just make a NG to try and get the "Breaking the Curse".

1 hour ago, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

Damn, I was hoping it wasn't going to be the Silk Maiden, I asked her to follow me and she died because she kept fighting a random enemy.

I don't know if I should go NG+ or just make a NG to try and get the "Breaking the Curse".

I think a new game would be easier, i will try to check today if the trophy is working or not. Sorry again.

22 minutes ago, Jackall-M said:

I think a new game would be easier, i will try to check today if the trophy is working or not. Sorry again.

Its all good, i'm actually having a lot of fun with this game, and ever since I did a new game I knew what I was doing so I adventured a little more and discovered a lot more things that I skipped by first time around on accident.

I just wish more people were aware this game came out, unfortunately a lot of great indie games fly under the radar on Consoles. (And because I wanna make sure i'm not the only one that gets errors and what not)

4 minutes ago, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

Its all good, i'm actually having a lot of fun with this game, and ever since I did a new game I knew what I was doing so I adventured a little more and discovered a lot more things that I skipped by first time around on accident.

I just wish more people were aware this game came out, unfortunately a lot of great indie games fly under the radar on Consoles. (And because I wanna make sure i'm not the only one that gets errors and what not)

That's great to hear, even from a game we are not really proud since we could have done everything waaaayy better than we did. But we will make up for that on the next game. There are to many games coming out so things fly under always... If we had a bigger marketing budget we could had a little more exposure but... We didn't think the game deserves that much attetion so we just gave up on "selling" it. Thank you anyway.

8 minutes ago, Jackall-M said:

That's great to hear, even from a game we are not really proud since we could have done everything waaaayy better than we did. But we will make up for that on the next game. There are to many games coming out so things fly under always... If we had a bigger marketing budget we could had a little more exposure but... We didn't think the game deserves that much attetion so we just gave up on "selling" it. Thank you anyway.

I can understand that, expecially with Injustice 2/The Surge/Prey right around the corner/coming out. I just hope with whatever you guys do next will be just as great,and take the experience from this game into the next.

Just finished my second playthrough, sad to say the "Breaking the Curse" Trophy still didn't unlock, it must not be broken due to it being unlocked by others, but i'm just not sure what to do, gonna try and uninstall and beat a boss again, after that i'll see what happens.

Actually, before I do that i'm going to break all the legendary swords and see what happens.

7 minutes ago, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

Just finished my second playthrough, sad to say the "Breaking the Curse" Trophy still didn't unlock, it must not be broken due to it being unlocked by others, but i'm just not sure what to do, gonna try and uninstall and beat a boss again, after that i'll see what happens.

We are so sorry about that! We will try as soon as possible to get a fix for that up. The patch need to pass certification thou so cna take a couple of weeks. We will tell you here when is done. I know this suppose to be a easy plat and can be frustrating to happen something like that. :/

24 minutes ago, Jackall-M said:

We are so sorry about that! We will try as soon as possible to get a fix for that up. The patch need to pass certification thou so cna take a couple of weeks. We will tell you here when is done. I know this suppose to be a easy plat and can be frustrating to happen something like that. :/

No problem, I know the same thing happened with Ubisoft and the Multiplayer.

When I was breaking the legendary swords I noticed they just get weaker and can be repaired, I broke 21 swords including the legendary's so i'm not sure if the legendary's count or not towards the "We are going to need more swords" trophy.

For anyone who has trouble with trophies not unlocking here is what helped me:
Break 20 swords and collect all legendary swords - I unlocked both of these on my third playthrough after deciding that I would try it without closing the application.  
Collect all relics - This glitched on me and unlocked when I picked up 6 of the 7 relics in a random NG run. For what it's worth, I didn't pick up the flame.
Complete NG+ - unlocked as soon as I started a new game, so that's cool.

• Like 1