Sniper Elite really needs to get its shit together!

Deathtotyrants76

So I have all the optional objectives no mother goose trophy, just finished up all the collectables on the main story levels and both overwatches and not a single fucking collectable related trophy popped. So looks like after I knock out some of the remaining trophies like finishing autheinc, level 50 and the distance trophy I'm going to have to clear all the data and just play fresh. I had this same issue with Sniper Elite 3. What is so fucking hard about making the trophies work properly? I really like this game but I'm getting tired of all the issues they have with trophies. It takes me ussually a good hour to do all the collectables in a fucking level, ten hours of my life pissed away for nothing and now if i want the trophies i have to do this shit over again. Sorry I'll stop ranting now. Just needed to vent. 

I took this from Playstationtrophies.org.

Glitched trophies: No, just visual bugs that don't effect the trophies (as of patch 1.04).

Glitch notes:

As of patch 1.04 the document that would or would not show for people in the mission Giovi Fiorini Mansion (7) has now been fixed. The only visual bugs you should be seeing are 9 Deadeye targets in the collectible overview for the Magazzeno Facility mission (6).

http://forum.rebellion.co.uk/sniper4/thread/2493

It should pop if you replay the same level again.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deathtotyrants76 said:

If I collect them again or just get on the level, and do I have to complete it or what?

Yeah, just replay the level again and beat it. If it doesn't work collect the stuff again in that level and beat it.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

I don't see why that will work and if I have to collect them all again I will just clear the data might as well at that point. I'll just do it after I finish the last five levels on authentic and get to level 50 and the distance trophy. I'm close to them. I'm level 43 now and at 91519.65 m and only five levels left to play on authentic.

On 5/13/2017 at 9:11 PM, Skylex322 said:

I'm afraid this will happen to me aswell..

On 5/13/2017 at 9:05 PM, Deathtotyrants76 said:

So I have all the optional objectives no mother goose trophy, just finished up all the collectables on the main story levels and both overwatches and not a single fucking collectable related trophy popped. So looks like after I knock out some of the remaining trophies like finishing autheinc, level 50 and the distance trophy I'm going to have to clear all the data and just play fresh. I had this same issue with Sniper Elite 3. What is so fucking hard about making the trophies work properly? I really like this game but I'm getting tired of all the issues they have with trophies. It takes me ussually a good hour to do all the collectables in a fucking level, ten hours of my life pissed away for nothing and now if i want the trophies i have to do this shit over again. Sorry I'll stop ranting now. Just needed to vent. 

6 minutes ago, snacklepuss said:

It happened to me....However after much despair it fixed itself............

I was told by a Guy who moderates my Community this is an issue due to the Overwatch/Co-Op Letters and Paperwork being picked up by both parties over and over a number of times......

I found this out when I was playing a single player game Death Storm 2 Infiltration DLC and picked up a few letters, rosters etc and for some reason I am stating, it seems the trophies popped for no reason other than the count system must have added the total of all letters, sniper reports etc and they have obviously have amounted to the sum of the total needed for these trophies. BTW Blowing a Safe and collecting a letter isnt fully a collected item as the key or code is there for a reason, if not, then it would serve no purpose, other than the challenge to complete in 15 mins missions

Edited by snacklepuss

On 5/17/2017 at 8:09 PM, Deathtotyrants76 said:

So possibly collecting the DLC collectables might give me the trophies?

Ive confirmed it myself that Your non DLC levels, for example MIssion 1 and Mission 5 may or may not show for example Letters From Home 24/5 and Letters To Home 3/5 etc and as I said Examples.

However its seems now 100% that when you collect Letters from Home etc more than once as a Sniper and once as a Operative in Overwatch and vice versa for your partner 
They seem to make up for the missing ones in Mission 1 and Mission 5 but do not show any change in Letters From Home 24/5 and Letters To Home 3/5

So it looks like you are not progressing at all. 
But thats impossible as I am now looking at my Sniper Elite 4 screen so heres what it says and I took these screen shots just an hour ago.

Sniper Elite 4 screen <--Compound

Sniper Elite 4 screen 2  <--Regilino Viaduct

However.....I have these trophies which contradicts what it should be.

40S08d911.png The Collector
Collect all Last Letters, Letters From Home, and Letters To Home in the main game

43S3c8053.png Greatest Hits
Find all sniper reports
4th May 2017
1:45:16 PM

spacer.png0.9%
ULTRA RARE

The sniper reports were also 2/3 at the time - missing -  but popped in Overwatch for mision 1 and mission 2. It appears that theres a Letters/Docs counter in the game for each level and once it goes past a certain amount of times you collect or a partner picks up one or more letters you need it pops the trophies.

Edited by snacklepuss