100% Solo?

I see this one sale right now in the PSStore and am tempted to buy it again for the DLC.

How much of it is possible to do solo considering I was able to get Flip/Flop by myself?  I know there are a couple trophies in the Zombie DLC that require more people, but could I do those with a second controller?

I should also clarify that I cannot go into multiplayer so are they all achievable offline?

Edited by audiopile

Yup, I did them all solo, even the cheapskate and 'steal 10 kills' trophies (using my vita) I didnt even have ps+ at the time, but I would suggest trying the last 2 zombie easter eggs with more people, cause I actually just got lucky earning those 2 solo (on ps4, on ps3 it took me ages with 2/3 players)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

I think there's already a thread for this, but all are possible solo with the exception of "cheapskate" and "burgle burgle burgle". Would recommend 2+ players for the last two EE's as its quite tough.

That thread only refers to the zombie DLC. I am asking about all the DLCs.

59 minutes ago, monseiurpatty said:

See this trophy for information.

Not what I was asking but thanks anyway.  I did that trophy without glitches, fully patched, solo in ~4hours.  If you read further down that thread you linked you will see I also replied with advice, and provided that youtube video link.

I should also clarify that I cannot go into multiplayer so are they all achievable offline?

Edited by audiopile

You can easily do the Flip Flop/Exo Flip trophies offline. Delete patches and play local. You can use glitches of the following maps:

• Tier 1 - Ascend (25 rounds to unlock next Tier)
  • Tier 2 - Horizon (50 rounds to unlock next Tier)
  • Tier 3 - Defender (75 rounds to unlock next Tier)

After reaching Tier 4, you play on the map Riot and playing until round 10 and bonus wave will show up (Zombies). Avoid them and wait for Gideon's signal then get the hell out of there. Easy ;).

Edited by ee28max

1 minute ago, ee28max said:

You can easily do the Flip Flop/Exo Flip trophies offline. Delete patches and play local. You can use glitches of the following maps:

• Tier 1 - Acsend (25 rounds to unlock next Tier)
  • Tier 2 - Horizon (50 rounds to unlock next Tier)
  • Tier 3 - Defender (75 rounds to unlock next Tier)

After reaching Tier 4, you play on the map Riot and playing until round 10 and bonus wave will show up (Zombies). Avoid them and wait for Gideon's signal then get the hell out of there. Easy ;).

Please read my questions. :facepalm: