Remove need for speed undercover from the whitelist

Need for speed undercover got trophies via patch 1.02 in may 2009, if you had your own save from before then where you had met the trophy requirements then when you first install the patch and load up the game any trophies you unlocked will all autopop. This is why its possible to get the plat in 5 mins and its whitelisted.

As far as im aware it is not possible to play online after may 2009 without installing the patch, you can delete the patch and meet the requirements for all offline trophies then redo the patch and autopop them. The only time the online will autopop legit is the first time you load up the game after installing patch. 

Lots of people have played the game and unlocked a few trophies then it looks like they've deleted the patch and downloaded a save from NGU that became available on 12/12/2011 re installed patch and autopopped the remaining trophies including the online ones for 119 races played and 25 wins.

I think you should still be able to flag this game manually as its easy to see who has done the game this way, i did so last night on alot of people only to find out this morning that i wasted 2 hours because it was whitelisted and immune to flagging.

Thanks for reading my essay lol,wasn't sure where to post this hope its in the right place.

Edited by wolverine123
  • Like 3

Everything you say stands to reason.

However, if you could do online before the patch, and you had all the requirements done and whatnot, well, what's to say you didn't play the thing 8 or 9 years ago and do everything, only to load the game up now for the first time in years, and end up popping everything?

2 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

However, if you could do online before the patch, and you had all the requirements done and whatnot, well, what's to say you didn't play the thing 8 or 9 years ago and do everything, only to load the game up now for the first time in years, and end up popping everything?

Think he's saying that there's people who have earned trophies in a normal manner as if they started with the patch installed, then downloaded a save to pop the online stuff.  Obviously if someone somehow still hadn't played the game since the trophy patch but had a save that they did it all on it would pop that stuff first, not after earning other trophies normally. 

• Like 1

Just now, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Thats fine, then the online ones would pop as soon as you boot up the game again the first time with the patch installed. Its the people that for example play the game in 2013 and earn their first few trophies then suddenly on a different date all of their remaining trophies suddenly autopop. If they already did the online before the patch then these trophies would autopop the first time they load up the game.

3 minutes ago, Gage said:

Think he's saying that there's people who have earned trophies in a normal manner as if they started with the patch installed, then downloaded a save to pop the online stuff.  Obviously if someone somehow still hadn't played the game since the trophy patch but had a save that they did it all on it would pop that stuff first, not after earning other trophies normally. 

Exactly

10 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Or you could just let it go. This is just one of those messy scenarios that isn't worth any time one way or the other. 

Let it go when people are clearly cheating and using a downloaded save to autopop trophies. Thought we were going for clean leaderboards on this site. You can tell straightaway if someone has used this method by sorting by date on their trophy list.

12 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Let it go when people are clearly cheating and using a downloaded save to autopop trophies. Thought we were going for clean leaderboards on this site. You can tell straightaway if someone has used this method by sorting by date on their trophy list.

I was clearly talking about just this one title which already got special treatment by being white listed. I said nothing about the rest of the Leaderboards. 

14 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

I was clearly talking about just this one title which already got special treatment by being white listed. I said nothing about the rest of the Leaderboards. 

Also, how do we stop people from flagging this game for the people who have a save from before the patch but then patch and pop all the trophies?

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Having this on your profile affects the other leaderboards though. It got whitelisted to stop it being autoflagged because of the short plat time i think we should still be able to manually flag it.

7 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Having this on your profile affects the other leaderboards though. It got whitelisted to stop it being autoflagged because of the short plat time i think we should still be able to manually flag it.

If you think this on someone's profile affects the other Leaderboards, search the profiles that have this scenario for other Leaderboard violations and report those. Flagging this game just means they would just hide this one game and still be on the Leaderboards. 

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

If you think this on someone's profile affects the other Leaderboards, search the profiles that have this scenario for other Leaderboard violations and report those. Flagging this game just means they would just hide this one game and still be on the Leaderboards. 

I could do that but my suggestion still stands. Leave it on the autoflag whitelist but allow it to be manually flagged.

15 hours ago, Gage said:

14 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

Thats fine, then the online ones would pop as soon as you boot up the game again the first time with the patch installed. Its the people that for example play the game in 2013 and earn their first few trophies then suddenly on a different date all of their remaining trophies suddenly autopop. If they already did the online before the patch then these trophies would autopop the first time they load up the game.

Not sure how I missed the point so hardcore on that. Fair enough then, dudes. I agree.