kamunagi of chaining

Looks like you got it already, but I had to go through some of the characters that I didn't use often and make sure that I specifically got all of their attack chains. I just kept redoing the first level while keeping the characters in question next to main female protagonist (I've forgotten her name), since she gives all characters within a certain distance +10 zeal per turn, so you can just sit there and collect it while waiting for the moves that require it to become available. I think I was missing some close-up moves for the two archers.

Edited by Einigkeit

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really having trouble with this one.

In what level does everyone gets all their skills? I tried everything available, but nope.

Apparently I've read that Jackwaldth has two counter attacks, but there's only one available for me

19 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

Apparently I've read that Jackwaldth has two counter attacks, but there's only one available for me

It's been a little while since I've finished this, but I think one of his counterattacks requires a lot of Zeal.

I'm not sure when he gets the skill, but I don't recall having to grind for any skills; I had them all by the end of the game. It looks like you've beaten the game, so unless you never used that character, he should have all of his skills by now.

• 1 month later...
On 11/07/2017 at 4:24 AM, Einigkeit said:

It's been a little while since I've finished this, but I think one of his counterattacks requires a lot of Zeal.

I'm not sure when he gets the skill, but I don't recall having to grind for any skills; I had them all by the end of the game. It looks like you've beaten the game, so unless you never used that character, he should have all of his skills by now.

The action chain is done when you do the QTE successfully?

Edited by phoenix9447