Universe events glitching? (No clock manipulating)

Karmikazee

My friend and I have been creating 2 extra worlds just for the events so that we can get 6 or more (on weekends) a day. Works fine except that after a few times the events glitch and while they show on the map they do not appear on the world itself and doing the requirements doesn't work. On the two extra worlds this, though annoying, was not a big deal. Could just delete and create a new universe. 

But now it's happened on my main world with my huge home base etc. We have contacted support but has been a few days and they still haven't responded.

Know people are moving their clocks ahead to speed up the events, but we have "not" done that at all. So that is not the cause. Also has nothing to do with co-op as it will happen even if we're by ourselves.

Has anyone heard anything about this or maybe have a cure?

Admittedly have misunderstood this situation a bit. 

As the first time this happened, the next event glitch too, assumed the universe was glitched. But it's just the individual events that glitch, which isn't that big a deal.

Don't know why we had so many of them, but the next ones were usually fine so still didn't take all that long between the two of us.

As you only have to get to the 3rd world for a event to show up, creating and destroying a small universe repeatedly really speeds things up.

@optimusmart Thanks for your help.

• 4 months later...

A bit late but if you have quests showing but when you go to said world and the quest isnt tallying up, just warp to another world and warp back. The tally of whatever you need to do should show on the top left now.

Edited by VaNiDgE

• 3 years later...