Bully on PSN

I am planning on getting San Andreas soon, but I never played bully...what Is it like?

It's like a grand theft auto except with teenagers. There are no legitament guns, knives, or grenades. Instead, you get a slingshot, potato launcher, skateboard, etc. You can go to class or ditch them, you can sweet talk women, throw kids in the trash, give wedgeys and disrespect authority in a multitude of ways! If you like grand theft auto, you'll most likely this like game (maybe even more!).

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

It's like a grand theft auto except with teenagers. There are no legitament guns, knives, or grenades. Instead, you get a slingshot, potato launcher, skateboard, etc. You can go to class or ditch them, you can sweet talk women, throw kids in the trash, give wedgeys and disrespect authority in a multitude of ways! If you like grand theft auto, you'll most likely like game (maybe even more!).

Thank you! If it is the right price, I will for sure get it

I dont know why Rockstar don't just port the Scholarship Edition to the PS3, would be easier than HDfying the PS2 version I would asume but yeah I love this game, played it on my PS2 and the 360, would love a proper version for the PS3.