Trophy bug

Pottercito_

I used the adyr Rune in my second playthrough and I killed antanas using a magic the Trophy did not popped I think maybe it was because I was using the magic. Now I killed him with the weapon and Im sure I wasnt using Abu magic. I used fury before but at the end I killed him with my dagger without using magic and rhe Trophy did not popped. Os it a glitch? Please help me I saved the game in a usb

16 minutes ago, OniWalker said:

What trophy are you saying is glitched? That would help people help you if we knew the trophy name.

Or maybe you could do literally 10 seconds of research and see that he is talking about this trophy https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3049-lords-of-the-fallen/7-way-of-the-warrior

I have never played this game and its obvious to me.

@monseiurpatty Completing the game as a Warrior is not even mentioned in the OP, what are you on about
iirc, You get the three endings by putting the rune in a weapon, armor or giving it to the blacksmith. If that's what you're talking about. Seems like the trophies that you're missing are the ones to beat the game with the rune in your weapon and giving it to the blacksmith. Make sure that the weapon you're using to kill the boss has the rune equipped, maybe the dagger didn't. Not sure what else I can say.

10 hours ago, Crazy said:

@monseiurpatty Completing the game as a Warrior is not even mentioned in the OP, what are you on about
iirc, You get the three endings by putting the rune in a weapon, armor or giving it to the blacksmith. If that's what you're talking about. Seems like the trophies that you're missing are the ones to beat the game with the rune in your weapon and giving it to the blacksmith. Make sure that the weapon you're using to kill the boss has the rune equipped, maybe the dagger didn't. Not sure what else I can say.

Yes it was equipped I did i again in this playthrough and I killed antanas without using any magic and stills nothing.

2 hours ago, OniWalker said:

You have to kill the Judge at the end of the game. Not Antanas. Your only option might be to delete the game and your saves and redo it all over again if it keeps glitching.

I dont know I refer to the las boss. And I fixed it. I saw a video on youtube about this glitch. I put the run in mu guantlet and then I killed the boss using the guantlet. I used my usb. My 50th platinum.