Ampersand Trophy Bugged?

Toogie53

Has this bugged for anyone else? I have all ampersands including introduction and bonus level. I have a total of 10 ampersands and no trophy pop yet.In the morning I'm going for Desperado. If it doesn't pop by then, I'll try deleting my save and replaying and post results.

4 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Has this bugged for anyone else? I have all ampersands including introduction and bonus level. I have a total of 10 ampersands and no trophy pop yet.In the morning I'm going for Desperado. If it doesn't pop by then, I'll try deleting my save and replaying and post results.

Check this video.

"U need to catch all and then u must see the credits, after that go to the secret level and the trophy must pop up."

• Like 4

This morning I loaded the game up to show my kids the bonus level and the ampersand trophy popped about 10 seconds into playing that one.

@Nick_o_DIMM @madbukHmmm.. looks like I did what you said before I read your comment. Thanks for the reply though. I'm sure this will come in handy for others.

Edited by Toogie53

• 5 months later...
On 7/9/2017 at 11:11 PM, Toogie53 said:

This morning I loaded the game up to show my kids the bonus level and the ampersand trophy popped about 10 seconds into playing that one.

@Nick_o_DIMM @madbukHmmm.. looks like I did what you said before I read your comment. Thanks for the reply though. I'm sure this will come in handy for others.

Yes it helped me unlocking the trophy too. Thanks

• Like 1

• 4 years later...