How to unlock "attack camp lvl 8"

CaptainAskHole

31 minutes ago, ivangutjahr said:

Im lvl 50, camp lvl 50...i talk to Kovac but even so i cant unlock "attack camp lvl 8", i did all from 1 to 7

anyone know?

You need to complete every quest in the game. The Final Attack show's up at the pylon after this. 

Edit: Both, The Good Samaritan  & Elite Survivor bugged on me. When I completed my last quest and got the Final attack to show up I never received those trophies. So I completed the Final Attack and got the trophy for defending the Pylon and leveled up to 51. 

Spoiler

When you hit level 51 Aliens will be in the game. Also Kovac gets abducted and will no longer be in the bunker instead a Intercom will be where he was. Interact with the Intercom and a new video will be there "Urgent Message" watch that. When it finishes you will have a new quest involving killing Aliens. (forget the name of it)  - I completed this and still never got my trophies. I then just went on to farm materials and just did Kovacs first quest "First Improvements"  an popped Good Samaritan. So I did a elite quest after this and triggered my Elite Survivor trophy. 

I know that has nothing to do with what the OP was asking but I figured I leave it here as there is barely any info on this games trophies. 

Edited by ZachSmoke
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I just completed all 8 camp defense missions in a row while keeping the pylon's status "Intact", but didn't get the trophy.

Edit: Had to delete my save and re-do the defense missions to earn the trophy.

Edited by dj_helyx