The Walking Dead Season 8 Trailer (SPOILERS) !

ahmedelebiary

3 minutes ago, hotdog_president said:

Interesting how they put that ending in there... if you're a comic reader you know what it means, but still don't know how they're going to put it into the show!

Spoiler

that it is a 2-3 years time gap after the war, Rick is crippled and Negan is captured? could be true 

Edited by ahmedelebiary

6 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:
  Reveal hidden contents

that it is a 2-3 years time gap after the war, Rick is crippled and Negan is captured? could be true 

I just didn't think that they'd make that happen in the show though... I've always wondered how they'd handle

Spoiler

the time gap from the comics. Also the fact that there's little conflict right after Negan is captured... TV fans aren't going to like watching the fair get set up lol

I tend to think the end was just put in there to misdirect comic book readers. They haven't finished shooting the season yet so there's no reason for the footage to exist yet. I think they just shot something right quick to throw us off. They've been known to play mind games with trailers.

Maybe that was Rick waking up in the hospital to discover the series was just a dream 0.o... Notice how it focused on the flowers? Which was also a focal point in the hospital during the pilot... Who knows lol. Maybe the cane was the misdirect.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi, i'm also a big fan of the show, even met the cast!  I really hope that it's going to be a Glenn and the dumpster moment, but I don't think it is. Not really sure what Scott Gimple is thinking killing an original cast member who has lots of big parts in the main comic story. I still don't understand what that old Rick vision was, Maybe end of season 8 explains!