Bugged trophies?

I've just this moment got the last one so they can't be bugged. Without disrespect to the writer of the guide but there are a number of errors in it. So it's all of them that are not working for you? I would say delete the game, re-download it and play with new save files. I suppose it's possible an error occurred during an unreliable file download. But, before you do that, let us know which ones and from which missions, you've recently tried.

• Like 1

I'll finish the campaign and will reinstall the game.

Yesterday I finished chapter 5 and Broken Chain didn't pop, and the intelligence officer is in the crew. Are there another requierement for the trophy to pop?

5 hours ago, GarryKE said:

Without disrespect to the writer of the guide but there are a number of errors in it.

If you found errors, can you please point them out so I can correct the guide?

I didn't have any trouble unlocking the crew trophies in the playthroughs I made. Gonna redownload the game and have another look.

2 minutes ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

If you found errors, can you please point them out so I can correct the guide?

I didn't have any trouble unlocking the crew trophies in the playthroughs I made. Gonna redownload the game and have another look.

The only one I remember off by heart is God and Science or Broken Chain. The conditions for that trophy was listed as being in two different parts of the game. I'm not at my PS4 until tomorrow so I can't tell you others right now. Sorry!

• Like 1

That is very strange. The only other thing I suppose that could be causing it is that you're on a Pro. But I really don't see why that would be. 

Out of curiosity, how fast is your average download speed? Also are you downloading to the internal HDD or using an external at all?

My screenshot pretty much says the same thing: it pops when Ludo joins. It shows the crew screen when I was having a look at him. 

If they work on a PS4 - pre Pro - then definitely make a post on their official game forums.

Edited by GarryKE

6 hours ago, Fandhir said:

I'ts interesting that there are no US players among those who have platted the game. Maybe the American version (1.00) is glitched.

I found a review that says the same thing (Review).

Not only that no NA account has the plat - it seems as no NA account (American or Canadian) has either the crew trophies or the story related trophies. It is hard to tell if they are glitched since most accounts did not finish the game except this guy who has the trophy for finishing the game. The one account from Japan looks the same.

There is a UK account, though, who seems to have a similar problem. I don't know if either he bought a NA version or an EU version (if there are different versisons).

This is the first guide I wrote, so tell me if this is enough to mark the trophies as possibly glitched, or if there has to be more evidence/input from more players?

Edited by Rally-Vincent---
  • Like 1

Did you get the trophies that should pop when finishing certain chapters? Or are they buggy for you, too?

Also, if you want to contact the developer about this - don't do it via email. I mailed Black Lab about a bug in one of the final missions and never got an answer.

Edited by Rally-Vincent---

13 hours ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

There is a UK account, though, who seems to have a similar problem. I don't know if either he bought a NA version or an EU version (if there are different versisons).

I'm a UK player and I got all of the trophies on the first go without any problems. This will be an international problem with the files more than anything - unless different regions are using different update versions which I doubt.

On 25/07/2017 at 4:53 AM, Fandhir said:

All right. Clean install, played until chapter 3 and the trophy doesn't pop.

Okay, my only other theory is that the achievements are meant to tie-in with the aggressive-defensive mechanic. I went through the game on my first playthrough playing defensively and attained Too Soon, Easier to Sneak a Raw Steak Past a Bog Rat and Above and Beyond. For this playthrough I completed twenty-five missions.

Once I got to the final mission I decided that playing on hard was a mistake so I chose to have a second playthrough on easy for the final trophies. On this playthrough I played as offensive - seeing that these trophies appeared to be bugged I assumed this would be the right thing to do - which led me to getting God and Science and Broken Chain. For this playthrough I completed nineteen missions.

It would appear, from my experience, that if you want a sure way to get the trophies, that is what you will have to do. Perhaps that was the point. Though, for the final trophies, Broken Chain, I was switched from aggressive back to defensive and I still got it. I'm wondering if their aggressive-defensive mechanic was removed from the console port because it was too difficult to develop on the consoles and it messed stuff up (going by how they don't unlock the respective mission types on the campaign). I could be wrong. So if you really want the platinum give that a try.

11 hours ago, Fandhir said:

The trophies for completing chapters are glitched too.

I really have no idea apart from the above. But that's all guesswork! Which trophy was it?

20 hours ago, Fandhir said:

I'ts interesting that there are no US players among those who have platted the game. Maybe the American version (1.00) is glitched.

I'm on version 1.00 from the UK too. It seems as though that's the only one available.

13 hours ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

This is the first guide I wrote, so tell me if this is enough to mark the trophies as possibly glitched, or if there has to be more evidence/input from more players?

This game was going to be my first guide too but you got there before me :(

One final note: Slitherine are actually developing the new Battlestar Galactica game, Deadlock, which seems to be based mechanically on Star Hammer. Hopefully that game won't turn out to have so many bugs or at the very least they can patch them out. If not there are going to be very many disappointed BSG fans.

Edited by GarryKE