Call of duty mw2 (READ THIS PLZ)

Is it  normal Some how my game went  glitchy,  it unlock all the spec ops  trophies I'm not a hacker plz  Believe  me plz i love mw2 spec ops I was playing a long time my happen plus I got a old ps3 console???? :( I love mw2 spec ops it fun :)  Reply to if happen to you  because my first time play it :( 

Can you provide more details plz...circumstances of them unlocking...anything...different console...new save file...which mode...solo or not...etc...take pics or vids of things like stats, save files, and such...you might be able to help the community here...also, you can delete the trophies if you don't sync them...instructions at bottom of op: 

Edited by xL1ghT_By_D3s1gNx

I was playing solo doing spec ops then the game  Froze,  it was glitchy for a  minute  Went  back to normal then a ding a trophy pop I said what the hell I was crying because I want to do the mw2 spec ops all on my own :( plz plz plz  believe me and I don't know how to hack a game 

Edited by ELITE-KINGPIN555

6 minutes ago, ELITE-KINGPIN555 said:

I was playing solo doing spec ops then the game  Froze,  it was glitchy for a  minute  Went  back to normal then a ding a trophy pop I said what the hell I was crying because I want to do the mw2 spec ops all on my own :( plz plz plz  believe me and I don't know how to hack a game 

If one trophy popped then its not a big deal I doubt you'll get flagged as a cheater over it.